$750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
John, I think in another post you said the reason you were trading from the B2620/FEL/BH to the BX25 was due to your hilly property and the lower COG on the BX25. Are there any other reasons? I.e are there other ways that you feel the BX25 is a better tractor?[/QUOTE]
No, the BX isn't a better tractor, it's just smaller and for me that's a better deal now that I have most of my actual dirt moving projects done. I'll now take $20, 000 for the B2620 FEL BH after talking to Barlow:D

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #22  

I might take you up on that if I lived closer and you offered 0% for 5 years! :D

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #23  
So what is the offer from Kubota?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #24  
I received the offer from John Deere but not Kubota. I still owe plenty on my 7040.

Ditto. Never seen a Kubota coupon for any amount and I've owned three so far. The Deere offer was interesting. Kept wondering where they got my name from.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #25  
John Thomas
I figured out your scheme. Rather than doing the fifty hour service on your tractors you just trade them in. Rather than changing the oil you just change the entire tractor.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #26  
Can someone post a scan of one of these? Dealer said they went out 10 days ago, but one has yet to show

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #27  
Anyone who has one of these still alive?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #28  
Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
Are these really exclusive or did everyone get one?

I would think that your Loyalty cash reward would be higher than anyone elses. :D

I think they should have been named the "John Thomas Commemorative Purchase Award Certificate" coupons! :laughing:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #29  
I think it was a direct response to the mailer/offer Deere sent out to Kubota owners. I got one from Deere a couple weeks ago and one from Kubota last week. IIRC, Deere's offer was only good on the 1-series and only if you bought two of their implements as well. I'm quite pleased with what I have and will not be taking advantage of either offer.

I one from JD too. I get mail from them all the time, I don't know how though.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #30  
I found it! I found it! Woo hoo! Another $750 off the B2620!