$750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
This is why some of you guys have to wait on an email reply. :laughing:

I started to leave a :D and say "You got it" but it's just not true.:) I've bought one from Brady who handles the Internet sales and 15 from his Dad Steve who does mostly lot sales. I had discussed a trade with Steve several years ago and didn't finalize it until a couple of months later when I asked Brady for a price and he beat Steves price and I traded.:cool2:
I'm a lot buyer, normally or other than the one time so I go thru Steve. I do tie up the chairs/stool out front my fair share of the time but not the Internet line.:drink:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #82  
Okay, we'll let you off the hook...for now. ;)

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #83  
I think I posted this before, but coupons like this are in response to competitors mailing specific Kubota owners and offering huge discounts. Kubota is playing some defense here and getting in front of those same people. Granted, this does leave a subset of people unable to claim a discount that others can. It does stink, but its not uncommon practice in this business.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #84  
I think I posted this before, but coupons like this are in response to competitors mailing specific Kubota owners and offering huge discounts. Kubota is playing some defense here and getting in front of those same people. Granted, this does leave a subset of people unable to claim a discount that others can. It does stink, but its not uncommon practice in this business.

So how does it work who gets one or not?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #85  
FUNNY - got a Deere coupon 2 months ago, a Kubota coupon/offer (used that one), and another Deere coupon today. Looks like Deere 2, Kubota 1....

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #86  
FUNNY - got a Deere coupon 2 months ago, a Kubota coupon/offer (used that one), and another Deere coupon today. Looks like Deere 2, Kubota 1....

I got another Deere coupon today too. Did you go get your free light, thermomter, or knife?:laughing:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
I've been getting Deere coupons for the past month and got 2 yesterday. Wonder why.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #88  
Yup, I got a Deere coupon but I either didn't get a Kubota coupon or tossed it. Sure wish I knew how the Kubota coupon was linked and if it was tied to a recent purchase or a dealer generated thing based on whatever.

I kind of want to buy a 75 hp Kubota but I would be almost willing to trade my Deere 5520 for a Deere 5083 cab which is essentially the same tractor. Might be time for a cab for me.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #89  
I got another Deere coupon today too. Did you go get your free light, thermomter, or knife?:laughing:

Man, maybe I should have read it if I could of got a free trinket!