$750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Are these really exclusive or did everyone get one?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #2  
You got one too?
And I thought I was special.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #3  
I didn't get one and I want more toys

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #4  
Are these really exclusive or did everyone get one?

I would think that your Loyalty cash reward would be higher than anyone elses. :D

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
I would think that your Loyalty cash reward would be higher than anyone elses. :D
Me to!!:laughing: I got three $500 off certificates a couple of years ago. Used one, sold one and traded one to a cover.
They are really pushing me to get back to a BX25 with this money back certificate. Any B2620 FEL BH under 50 hour buyers? :)

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
I hate when they do this. I now have a B2620 FEL BH with about 40 hours or under for sell for $21,000. Want that BX25.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #8  
I also got the offers. I think they need to sweeten the offer. John Deere sent a offer of 2,000 off if I would trade for green. John Deere gave you the choice of a outdoor thermometer, pocket tool, or a florescent light just to come in and let them figure you a trade. Sure is nice having a John Deere light to use!!!

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #9  
If I may ask - what are you all talking about? I had 3 new Kubota's and just bought the 4th today (well, I get it Friday) Is there a coupon I need to locate or something before I pick it up?
THANKS

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #10  
I also got the offers. I think they need to sweeten the offer. John Deere sent a offer of 2,000 off if I would trade for green. John Deere gave you the choice of a outdoor thermometer, pocket tool, or a florescent light just to come in and let them figure you a trade. Sure is nice having a John Deere light to use!!!

I think it was a direct response to the mailer/offer Deere sent out to Kubota owners. I got one from Deere a couple weeks ago and one from Kubota last week. IIRC, Deere's offer was only good on the 1-series and only if you bought two of their implements as well. I'm quite pleased with what I have and will not be taking advantage of either offer.