Buying Advice Kubota svl75

/ Kubota svl75 #1  

graysonver24

Tractor
newly owning a kubota svl75 track loader
This is the kubota svl 75 I'm looking at what do y'all think it's a rental unit with 500 hours does this look like a good one

Attachments

• image-1870592622.jpg
    image-1870592622.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 545
  • image-2356571852.jpg
    image-2356571852.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 536
  • image-591030472.jpg
    image-591030472.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 411
  • image-4186348623.jpg
    image-4186348623.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 407
   / Kubota svl75 #2  
A local dealer friend of mine has sold a lot of these machines. He says you deliver them and never see them again. He sold one customer six of them to replace his troublesome Cats. If I was buying a new one, I'd probably buy a Bobcat (3000 plus hours on my 863 and never a problem), but I like the looks and reported soundness of these new Kubota track machines. 500 hours should be nothing.

/ Kubota svl75
alright thanks man I'm prob going to to pull the trigger on this one I think it looks great and my local dealer is right up the road thank you for the help orange guy

/ Kubota svl75 #4  
You have to charge your phone. :laughing: Nice looking machine!

/ Kubota svl75 #5  
I doubt you'll have any problems but what are you paying for a used machine????

/ Kubota svl75
I'm paying 34,000 for it with only 500 hours

/ Kubota svl75 #7  
Looks pretty good....was it a rental by any chance? It does look a little banged up cosmetically which will generally tell you that the company that owned it had several inexperienced operators, or, it was a rental and had several inexperienced/could care less cause it ain't mine operators. If it has been maintained at its regular intervals it should probably work out just fine. Considering a new one is high 40's low 50's (depending how it's equipped) that's not too bad, they do have some pretty good financing rates on new ones to.....;)

/ Kubota svl75 #8  
Looks pretty good....was it a rental by any chance? It does look a little banged up cosmetically which will generally tell you that the company that owned it had several inexperienced operators, or, it was a rental and had several inexperienced/could care less cause it ain't mine operators. If it has been maintained at its regular intervals it should probably work out just fine. Considering a new one is high 40's low 50's (depending how it's equipped) that's not too bad, they do have some pretty good financing rates on new ones to.....;)

And there are some newly imported non Tier 4's floating around right now too...

/ Kubota svl75 #9  
And there are some newly imported non Tier 4's floating around right now too...

That's a great point, the less emissions the better. Mine is a tier 4 machine with the DPF filter, no problems yet, hopefully never....

/ Kubota svl75
yes tags it is a rental unit it doesn't look to bad do you think. I'm not generally to picky it may need a good wash but i can fix that so from me telling you this what do you think should i go for it I've already talked with my bank and all that and its good to go