My New B3200

/ My New B3200 #1  

rtgt

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
I've been looking to upgrade my John Deere 2305 and I have been needing (wanting :D) a loader.

Tried 3 times to buy a 2720 from the JD dealer 3 miles down the road from me but they didn't want my money.

Stopped by the local Kubota dealer and looked at a B3200 they had. Nice... It was late and I was talking to the owner who told me to talk to his salesman. I called him the next morning. That was almost 3 weeks ago and he has never called me back.

So I called the Kubota dealer in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I bought a 4' box blade from then when I was working over there last year.

I was thinking of a B2920 but they did not have any left, but they did have a B3200....:)

In a couple days we had a deal worked out and the following Saturday I loaded up my 2305 and Dad and I went on a little road trip.

Traded the 2305, 4' rotary cutter and 4' box blade for a B3200 w/ FEL, 5' Landpride cutter and 5' box blade.

I've been able to get a few hours on her and getting used to it a bit. Here is a picture of it all loaded at the dealer and one when we got it unloaded.

Attachments

• Loaded & Ready to go Home 1.jpg
    Loaded & Ready to go Home 1.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 1st Day Home 2.jpg
    1st Day Home 2.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 473
   / My New B3200 #2  
Good looking equipment... bet you can't wait to get a little dirt on it?

/ My New B3200
Good looking equipment... bet you can't wait to get a little dirt on it?

Thanks.

All ready did that. Neighbor had a big brush pile that needed burnt. They are an older couple and the pile was only about 3' high and was just getting bigger.

Pushed it in a bit, burnt it off, then cleaned up the rest. Used my pulverizer to rake up the ground so they could seed it. Next chore was to clean out our drainage ditch.

More dirt to come...

/ My New B3200 #4  
Nice setup! Have fun

/ My New B3200 #5  
:thumbsup: Had a B3200 and they are great tractors, especially for the neighbors!:cool2:

/ My New B3200 #6  
You will be smiling every time you use it.

/ My New B3200 #7  
Like the others said, nice setup. Have fun and be careful. Spend too much time on that tractor and the Mrs. will get jealous! LOL!

/ My New B3200
You will be smiling every time you use it.

Pretty much any time I can get on a tractor I am smiling. One of the best toys, er, I mean tools ever invented.

Like the others said, nice setup. Have fun and be careful. Spend too much time on that tractor and the Mrs. will get jealous! LOL!

She new this when we got married, and she already has some seat time as well.

/ My New B3200 #10  
That's exactly the setup I want to get. I'm new to tractors, but have been doing research for 2 years. What size bucket did you go with and why? From what I understand the 54" is lighter and easier to maneuver and dig with compared to the 60" Is this correct? Help educate me about this. Also did you go with the quick attach or not, and why not? Is it gimmicky? Does it weaken the loader digging ability?

Also, from reading online reviews about the B3200, I read that they used to have a vibration or whine that happens at over 2000 rpms, and sometimes way less than that. Is that true? Have you noticed anything like that? I don't know if you're past the break in period or not, but please let me know. That is the only thing holding me back. I am thinking of going with the B3300SU, but it doesn't do a mid-mount mower and no mid PTO, and the other option is the B2920, which I have considered, but they don't have any in stock. So let me know about this vibration issue.