Finally Pulled the trigger

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #1  

fshnrob

Tractor
Kubota L3200 HST
After many months of looking at every make of tractor in the 30-38 Hp range :confused2:, and reading everything I could find about my short list, I finally pulled the trigger today :cool2:. I got me a Kubota L3200HST, with R4 tires, FE loader, 5ft Shredder, 6ft box blade, and 6ft tiller. I will be picking her up on Wednesday, and I think I am going to have a hard time sleeping between now and then. I already have many hours of work to put some hours on her, and I just feel like a kid waiting for Xmas morning :D. I will post pics once she gets home.

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #2  
Congratulations!! I am sure it will be worth the wait injoy.
Ron

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #3  
Congrats, the L3200 is a great sized tractor , it will do everything you need it to do, best of luck with it.
DevilDog

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #4  
Congratulations! :thumbsup: A real time and back saver that can also be enjoyable and it's a "pretty" color if your going to refer to it as "her" and "she".:laughing:

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #5  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I usually take the manual to read while waiting on delivery, so I'll be good to go when it arrives, it will also help understand the delivery instructions and maybe raise a question or two.

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #6  
Funny how buying something like that can make a guy feel, and then smile when you get to run it afterwards. Congrats!

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #7  
Congratulations on your new purchase , once you have it for awhile you will wonder how did I get along without it .

/ Finally Pulled the trigger
I had to wait one more day, they didn't want to rush putting it together after removing it from the crate, but here she is! I've already put a little over an hour on it moving dirt to fix my driveway.

wierdo 192.jpgwierdo 193.jpgwierdo 194.jpg

/ Finally Pulled the trigger #10  
There is something about owning your own tractor... no matter the size. I am still giddy after 9 months and 130+ hrs on my BX.