Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #1  

daveinwestmi

Tractor
Kubota B2650, Power King 1618
After lurking on the site for about 9 months and reading all the pros and cons of the different makes and models I purchased a B2650 with the quick attach bucket and the Land Pride RCR1548 cutter. It was delivered last Monday and this weekend the hour meter is just shy of 10 hours. I have had a Power King 1618 for 35 years and will keep it for cutting the 3 acre yard and snow blowing the driveway. The B2650 will be used for cleaning up the 75 acres that have been neglected for too many decades. I値l be cleaning up the access road to the back acreage, rebuilding two railroad tie bridges over low areas and clearing and brush hogging the rows between 50+ acres of Christmas trees that were never cut. I will be adding pallet forks and a wood chipper as I find them. When I get the time I値l build a 55 gallon cement ballast barrel and some sort of carryall. The one who must be obeyed has already started moving rocks so it is a tossup who will get more seat time. Looking forward to contributing as I can.

2014-05-04 10.29.47.jpg

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #2  
Welcome to the forum Dave. I'm sure that B2650 will give you many years of excellent service.

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor and welcome to TBN.

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #4  
Nice equipment. It looks like the new and the old are having a face-off in the yard.

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #5  
Welcome from Wisconsin

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #6  
Very nice -- you will enjoy that!

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #7  
Welcome congrats on the tractor.

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #8  
:welcome: Very usable machine, right color and very durable and versatile machine. :thumbsup:

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #9  
Welcome to TBN Dave. May your Kubota last as long as your Power King, which looks like it has been well maintained. But "Look", the Mrs already has some dirt on the bucket!:mad:

/ Needed a tractor with more capability = B2650 #10  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I really like the new models in this series.:thumbsup: