B2650/3350 Questions

/ B2650/3350 Questions #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Are the mid-mount mower decks on these drive-over like my B20 series tractor?

Also how is the cab noise? Is there more hydro whine than my B2620 when working hard?

/ B2650/3350 Questions #2  
Yes the mower is the drive-over type. This is my first cab tractor so I don't have anything to compare it to but there is some cab noise and some hydro whine but I don't think its too bad.

/ B2650/3350 Questions #3  
This is also my first hst and cab so I can't compare it to anything else either . I find it a little louder compared to my open station gear M5700 . I find the cab noisey enough that I will always use ear protection and should with the 5700 when working it hard . I don't know if it is louder than your 2620 but there is a whine for sure . Mine is still rather new , only 11 hrs. so maybe it gets better . The hardest I have worked it so far is pulling a cultivator and didn't notice any real increase in the noise level doing that . I will be useing a rotary cutter in a few days to mow some grass so that may tell a different story .

/ B2650/3350 Questions
Thanks for the info. I really like my open station, especially in the summer....but I still have the odd thought about a cab tractor for the winter.

I mowed for the first time today, and just like snowblowing all winter, my B doesn't have the hydro whine. But if you saw the pics I posted of my bushroad work, when I am working on that hill it really whines. Even on slight grades if I am box blading. I just didn't know if they put lots of sound insulation in those factory cabs.

Are you both happy with the power? I like my 26.....but I don't have the weight of a cab or A/C.

/ B2650/3350 Questions #5  
So far I'm very happy with the power. I only have about 40hrs on it, I have not used my box blade yet but I have done lots of mowing, plowing snow, rototilling, and using a power rake. My property is flat no hills to deal with.

/ B2650/3350 Questions #6  
I was out doing a little rc. today around the house for the first time and was very skeptical baout the 5 ft. med . duty land pride rotary cutter being to large but it handled it fine . I am happy with the power output . I too like an open station tractor but the winters are long where I live so the cab will be wonderful then . I am sure my go to tractor for many jobs during the summer will be the M5700 as I really like that tractor .

/ B2650/3350 Questions #7  
I did notice something yesterday while doing a little mowing . I had very little whine until I put it in cruise and that made quite abit of difference in the noise level . As long as it wasn't in cruise the noise level was fine in the cab . The tractor only has about 15 hrs. on it so I'm sure things will change some with time .