Finally getting a BX25D

/ Finally getting a BX25D #1  

macguyver13

Tractor
Kubota BX25D
After wanting a small tractor for about 2 years now I finally ordered a Kubota BX25D this morning. I should be able to have it delivered next week.

The way my wife works is she never wants to spend money so I have to plant an idea in her head and let it sit there for a while. The more money the longer it needs to sit. I just finished paying off my car so it seemed like the time to strike. I got a quote on what I wanted last week and told her all about it. Yesterday after work she says that I can get my tractor, so I went by this morning on the way to work and did the deal.

Now I can't wait for it to come as I have so many projects I want to use it on. Here are the details:

-BX25D with brush guard, 3pt. hitch, 12" bucket on backhoe
-LandPride grapple including install of the 3rd function kit (Kubota offers $500 off right now if you get an implement with the BX25D)
-Quick Attach for easy switching of the FEL and grapple

I got it for $19,000 even. I'm sure there are better deals out there, but I feel like I got a good enough deal for where I am and what I wanted. Here's to hoping I have something other than a giant slab of granite under my property (rural NH) so the backhoe can do some digging.

I'll post some pictures of it when I get it. Might be late next week or early the week after as the dealer is very busy right now.

/ Finally getting a BX25D #2  
Welcome and great choice for a first tractor!

/ Finally getting a BX25D #3  
Welcome to TBN. That's a great way to get things done. Congrats and Pics are a must.

/ Finally getting a BX25D #4  
Welcome fellow BXer! You will absolutely love it. Amazing what they can do! Pictures and Projects always welcome too. Have fun and be safe. Go slow and watch for a rock that could tip you. Keep the bucket low.. bla bla bla but serious.

/ Finally getting a BX25D #5  
Just MO, you did very well. Nice set up. Good luck, you'll love it!

/ Finally getting a BX25D #6  
Welcome aboard and Ditto on Dragoneggs. We BXers are an elite group here here on TBN. We trade a lot of info and even some secrets. Questions with pictures guarantee a response and a lot of dialog. Usually you will get some responses way off subject but that makes for interested reading even if not helpful.

Ron

/ Finally getting a BX25D #7  
Congrats!:thumbsup:
Great working machine.:drink:

/ Finally getting a BX25D #8  
Congrats and welcome to TBN.

/ Finally getting a BX25D #10  
Congrats. My BX2350 still impresses me to this day. Great machines and very solid. If you are working in the woods be sure to put a skid plate on it first to avoid destroying the hydro fan, among other things.