Default Kubota Parts Online

I'm fairly new to this board and I realize this question has probably been asked before but has anyone had any experience buying kubota parts online?

Tractor
    BX22

Default Re: Kubota Parts Online

I've order filters and other small items from Tractrorsmart with success. Will answer questions and fast shipping.

Tractor
    Kubota 3240 DT

I also ordered recently from Tractorsmart. Quick and easy. Fast delivery.

You may also want to bookmark www.kubotastore.com
    I have not used the site yet, but it looks promising.

I've used Kubotaparts.com (located in PA) and have been really happy with their service and quick response. Plus, they will ship your complete order for a flat $5.00 (UPS Ground).

Tractor
    Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs

I have got alot of replacement filters, etc. from TractorSmart and they have excellent service. You can also download the entire parts list for your particular tractor model and/or FEL too in a PDF engineering technincal manual showing the entire layout of everything, very helpful....

Tractor
    Kubota 3240 DT

SkyPup,

Did you deal with Gatorland kubota?

Tractor
    Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs

Yes, I certainly did, now they are much much better than the previous management of the Blakewoods.......although their parts inventory is low now since they are in the planning stages to move up near the Rancher on North 441 now that the Blackewood's have sold the property to the nursing home for expansion. Gatorland kubota is a welcome change for the better, and should be even better once they move to their new location next March.

Tractor
    Kubota 3240 DT

Gatorland was EASY to deal with. Great up-front pricing and no pressure. They even tried to convince me that the L3830 was a little bigger than I needed. I recommend them to anyone who asks.

Tractor

Right-ON!

I had the exact same experience, and even managed to get some good waterfowling tips from the service crew there after they saw the Ducks Unlimited stickers on my truck too!

Super great honest people, I highly recommend them too!