Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #1  

Retired Iron Peddler

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC, Kubota RTV 900, JD Z655, JD 345, MM-BF
After a long careful consideration and comparing prices and specifications on both a Kubota L5460 HSTC/FEL and a John Deere 4520 Cab/FEL tractor. I made my decision. It's a new Kubota L5460 which will fit all my requirements: Cab, hydrostatic transmission, 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine, CAT II hitch with extending lower links, R4 tires, and still remain small enough to utilize the implements that I use with my present '06 Kubota L3830GST that I'm trading in. I'm having one auxiliary valve with remotes and a 3rd function loader valve installed for use with a grapple. Delivery is expected in about 3 weeks.:D

Bill

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #2  
Congrats! That is one nice machine.

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #3  
Yes, very nice!

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I am a big fan of the GL, had an L5030HSTC and now L5740HSTC with TnT, third function, wheel weights and air ride seat, I hope I'm done.:)

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #5  
Congrats! That will be a very nice machine. Be sure to post pics when it arrives, we love pictures.

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #6  
Bill,
Congratulations - nice machine. You must be just a little pumped also - up before 4am!! Its hard to wait, I know.

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC
Bill,
Congratulations - nice machine. You must be just a little pumped also - up before 4am!! Its hard to wait, I know.

Yes, I'm looking forward to the new cab tractor. I mowed pasture with my present tractor yesterday afternoon and certainly would enjoy being inside an air conditioned cab away from the dust and chaff. I'm up early every morning usually by 4 AM. It's a habit I acquired during the 30+ years when I worked since I liked to have time for the three S's, enjoy breakfast with my wife (married 47 years), and be at work early and it has carried over into my retirement years.

Bill

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #8  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC #9  
Can't wait for a photo spread....

/ Pulled the trigger... L5460HSTC
Can't wait for a photo spread....

Yep, I realize it's required on TBN and I'll post them when it arrives. :D The dealer has agreed to take a couple of photos of it when it arrives on the truck in the shipping "crate" and I'll post those too.

Bill