Kubota L 210

/ Kubota L 210 #1  

BRUSHTAMERS

Silver Member
Tractor
Montana 5740 C
Reponded to an ad in the local paper today for a L 210 Kubota
Went across the river to look at said tractor and liked what I saw. Now I'd like a few Kubota owners to chime in also, as this is not my primary tractor, would purchase it as a secondary power unit for chipping unit, P.T.O.540, Have operated Kubotas smaller 2 cyl. tractor units in the past. Curent seller is not the current seller, is selling for an ill friend and not looking to make a killing in the Kubota market. Were offered $2500 not running for tractor by brand dealer, and figured they were both being massaged into a really smooth and long (ooooooh and aahhhhhhh0 Massage. These guys want to sell to a local, near as I can figure, to, well, keep the dealer away from easy money. I am willing to help them in their fight against the tyrannical cause. But as a good American with bad typing skills, want to buy it as cheap as I can /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Nothing wrong with that is there /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Am familiar with Kubota 2 cyl tractors, but only tractors on last legs, hour whise, been worked to death, with oversize attachments:re trenchers, tillers,mowers