Thinking of selling my BX25TLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
I'm thinking of selling my BX25TLB, what would a fair price be for it? I really don't need it for my small home that's only a 3/4 arce lot with a short driveway.
I have all the maintenance records, work proformed by a Kubota dealer, I have the manuals and it has low hours, in the 100's.
I have the following items that will be included with the BX25,
Tractor (Kubota brand)
Backhoe (Kubota brand)
Backhoe cart (BXpanded brand)
Loader (Kubota brand)
Loader cart (BXpanded brand)
Versa-Damper Quick Hitch for Loader (Versa Damper brand)
60" Mower (Kubota brand)
Mower deck stand (Larry's Axles - Carrera,Cayman,BMW,Tow Hook License Plate,John Deere,Kubota brand)
Three Bag 4-point Grass Catcher (Kubota brand)
Front Quick Hitch (Kubota brand)
60" Snow Blade Hyd-up/dn left/right (Kubota brand)
Heavy Duty Four Wheel Dolly for Snow Blade and Quick Hitch (home made)
Rear Three Point Hitch (Kubota brand new in box)
Front Ball Hitch with ball & receiver (BXpanded brand)
HST Belly Protection Pan (Kubota brand)
Rear Three Point Ball Hitch (Tractor Supply)
Arm Rest for Seat (Kubota brand)
Turf Tires and Wheels (Kubota brand)

Last edited:
   / Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #2  
Just have to ask -
Did you downsize to 3/4 acre or is that the spread you bought the tractor for?

I live about 11 miles from the Whitehouse. It's URBAN.
I bought a B7610 and housed it on my 1/4 acre lot for 4 years and neighbors knew I was crazy. Last year I bought an M4700 and housed it on a 1/2 acre lot. Neighbors knew I was crazy.

Now I've got the M4700 down on 73 acres in Mississippi, where the B7610 is slated to join it..

So I was wondering if the BX25 was only used on a 3/4 acre lot.

/ Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #3  
How much did you pay for it? How soon are you looking to sell?

/ Thinking of selling my BX25TLB
Yes, used on 3/4 acre lot, its like new!

paid $19,500 for the TLB + sales tax, then added mower, wheels, grass catcher, snow blade, quick hitch, belly plate, front hitch, carts, three point arms, arm rest, three point rear hitch and maybe a few other small things I can remember right now.
I would lime to sell it ASAP. Nothern Ohio

/ Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #6  
Maybe post the hours too. Where were you this past winter. ;)

/ Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #7  
   / Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #8  
Just have to ask -
Did you downsize to 3/4 acre or is that the spread you bought the tractor for?

I live about 11 miles from the Whitehouse. It's URBAN.
I bought a B7610 and housed it on my 1/4 acre lot for 4 years and neighbors knew I was crazy. Last year I bought an M4700 and housed it on a 1/2 acre lot. Neighbors knew I was crazy.

Now I've got the M4700 down on 73 acres in Mississippi, where the B7610 is slated to join it..

So I was wondering if the BX25 was only used on a 3/4 acre lot.

Because everyone tells people that is what they need for that size if they want a tractor.

I really REALLY don't want to offend the OP and it is not his fault for buying a BX when he really needed a lawn mower and a phone to call someone to do the few things he needed more machine for.

Upselling is something that goes on here and in every dealer on the planet. One reason it took me 16 years to buy a little tractor for my 13 ac was I was not sure I needed it....then when the bailing stopped it just sounded like the perfect machine for my 13ac. So many said that is too little machine, you will wear it out, you will sell it in a year....oh well still saying you are so wrong....it does all I need and in some cases it is still too big....that bucket and backhoe can sure peal the bark off of trees.

I would bet that the OP really needed something the size of a 455, that can run a tiller for a large garden, snow blower or plow, and even a bucket. But he was upsold and told to get more from people he knew.

I really hope I did not make anyone mad, and yes I do take about every chance to beat this dead horse or climb on the soap box....you may say no one cares, but I care....and if just one person looking to buy their next machine reads this and gets the right sized machine and not the testosterone sized machine then I am happy.

As to the price I can tell you what the basic machine sells for in middle Missouri.....around $15k.

I think it is going to be a hard sell to push it much past that....with Kubota giving you free money to buy new, and all those attachments you are going to have to find the right guy to buy them....You might be better served to part out the optional attachments....I think you would get more money for the entire deal at the end of the day that way.

Personally I would love to have the grass catcher.

/ Thinking of selling my BX25TLB #9  
all the doo dads you bought are worth next to nothing. The tractor\loader\backhoe\bagger\blade could bring 17-18k without too much trouble.

I will take the first 20K for my BX25 that's loaded with attachments and accessories. I know its a deal because if I were buying another I know a tractor is only as good as the attachments that it has. If you were to buy a BX without all these and then go buy them seperatlly you would have a ton of money spent, like me. I can be reached at stu5630@gmail.com or through the tractor by net message system.

Status
Not open for further replies.