Price Check Price Check Kubota BX2200

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #11  
If you need a snowblower, that front mount carries a stiff price tag if buying new. Used, they are hard to find and get snapped up quickly. It is a very capable blower and a lot of fun to use (unless the wind is blowing the snow back on you!) I added a power car window drive for chute rotation and a 12 volt linear actuator for chute deflection and sold the blower and frame mount for $2500 (the guy would have paid $2700!). Sold the BX2230 and loader for $8K with around 175 hours or so on it.

bumper

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #12  
Price isn't every thing. Don't be a penny wise and a pound foolish.:D Forget the first seller is my opinion especially since you've found much better deals in a short period of time.
Most new Kubotas on a dealers lot belong to Kubota. The used Kubotas/tractors/equipment on a dealers lot belong to him/her or there on consignment so may the negotiations begin. Still think you need to price and maybe buy a new one.:cool2:

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200
Just an update, missed out on two tractors I'd been looking at on the dealers lots and moved on from the first guy. On JohnThomas' suggestions, I've begun pricing out a BX1870 and BX2370 with Barlows. Still pretty early in discussions, but definitely leaning this way. Local dealer is over $1k above on Barlows price right now. My main decision now is if I want to spend a little more to bump up to the 2370. I know the 1870 should be able to handle everything, but it's real tempting to move up to the slightly wider tractor with bigger bucket :D I'll update this thread when I make my decision...

Last edited:
   / Price Check Kubota BX2200 #14  
I just bought a used BX2200 package a month ago. It was in pretty good shape and had about 625 hours, and came with the 60" MMM, a loader, and a front mount snowblower, and I paid $9k. The loader curl piston pins have a little slop, and the seat has a couple of small tears, but overall it is in fairly decent shape. The blower turned out to be a basket case unfortunately - I'm doing a full restoration on it including all bearings, new fan and augers and auger shaft. It'll cost about $500 for parts, but will be basically new when I'm done. All told I think the price was about right.

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #15  
It is a very capable blower and a lot of fun to use (unless the wind is blowing the snow back on you!)

The wind is ALWAYS blowing back on you when you run a blower.

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200
Just an update to the thread, I signed papers on a BX2370 today! After a lot of negotiating, the local dealer got close enough to Barlows so I went with him. Dealer says it'll be about two weeks until they have everything in, it's gonna be a long two weeks :D .

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #17  
Excellent - glad to hear you got one!

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #18  
Price isn't every thing. Don't be a penny wise and a pound foolish.:D Forget the first seller is my opinion especially since you've found much better deals in a short period of time.
Most new Kubotas on a dealers lot belong to Kubota. The used Kubotas/tractors/equipment on a dealers lot belong to him/her or there on consignment so may the negotiations begin. Still think you need to price and maybe buy a new one.:cool2:

Just an update to the thread, I signed papers on a BX2370 today! After a lot of negotiating, the local dealer got close enough to Barlows so I went with him. Dealer says it'll be about two weeks until they have everything in, it's gonna be a long two weeks :D .

That's what I'm talking about, compare prices till you get a price you feel is fair based on what others are selling them for. Whoever gives a fair price with a leaning toward the (good rep/experience) local dealer which may not be the best price but at least in the same ballpark.:thumbsup:
I believe you'll be happy, happy :cool2: :cool2: with your NEW :thumbsup: BX and don't think you'll ever regret you decision.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Now spend time here looking at Peanut as he gets paid to have a good time!!
Tractor and Skid Steer Attachment Videos

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #19  
Congratulations, I believe you are really going to be happy with your new BX, we have several tractors, but couldn't maintain our place without our BXs, great little tractors.:thumbsup:

/ Price Check Kubota BX2200 #20  
Enjoy the BX2370! They are handy. What attachments did you end up getting?