Price Check New Kubota L3200 Pricing

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #31  
The local Mahindra dealer does not have any 3016 HST in stock. The 3616 is similar cost to the L3200. Haven't looked at Kioti, have mixed reviews from friends.

Well, I can give you my review.. My DK35se is an excellent well built tractor.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing
   / New Kubota L3200 Pricing #34  
They about the same price?

I gave $19,300 for my DK35se hydro with loaded tires, FEL, . But this is not a fair comparison, as the DK35se is a deluxe tractor with many deluxe features. The Kioti CK35 would be a more fair comparison to the Standard L series by Kubota.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #35  
That would seem to be a great deal. Clearly a huge variation in price compared to the northeast.

Yes tractor prices seem to vary quite a bit by region. The midwest and south seem to be much cheaper

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #36  
Was quoted 19,500 for l3800 with loaded Ags and SS quick attach loader. That was on December 28th and the tractor was on the lot set up like that, so the dealer was happy to cut a deal before the end of the year.

Not trying to ruffle feathers, and I'm happy that you like the deluxe features, James, but to me, I'd prefer not to have bells and whistles on my tractor. I'll take levers for 4wd, diff lock, PTO, and cruise control over switches any time.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #37  
right now, I'd almost buy a the Tier 4 model. Kubota is throwing so much program money at the Tier 4's the cost difference is quite minimal. As we're getting more time on the tier 4 models, we're starting to see it as an advantage more than something to be scared of.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #39  
I've had my L3800DT (basically same tractor w/gear drive) almost 3 years and love it! Paid 15k with 14 hrs on it. :D

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #40  
So, what is a good Northeast price for an L3200 with FEL, backhoe, quick release bucket, and filled ag tires? I think the quote I have is around $28,000. And isn't the L3200 most likely a 2013 manufacture?