Price Check New Kubota L3200 Pricing

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #1  

The Deerslayer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3901 Former: Kubota L2250
Been thinking about upgrading my manual L2250. Just came close to buying a 2010 L2800 HST with 450 hours, but figured the asking price of $14,500 was a tad high and the seller was not willing to come down. He sold it anyway so it is not an option. That being said, there do not seem to be too many of the used L series tractors around these parts and those that are tend to be beat up pretty bad. Like me, I guess people keep em and use em. There are a number of B and BX tractors, but that would be going in the wrong direction for my needs.

That all being said, I have always shied away from considering new. Rationale being the cost factor as well as I would have some level of mental difficulty banging up my brand shiny new tractor...but I guess I would eventually get over that!! :laughing:A comparable new Kubota to my L2250 would most likely be the L3200, but unable to "build" one on the Kubota site due the change over to the tier 4s. From feedback on TBN I realize the pre-tier 4s are desirable. I found a dealer who still has a new L3200 HST with loader. Looks like a cash deal would be about 20K plus tax:eek:. This obviously would put me in a whole new level cost wise in comparison to what I was considering.

Interested to hear from folks as to if that is a good price or not. Any additional feedback on my situation is always welcomed and appreciated.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #2  
Been thinking about upgrading my manual L2250. Just came close to buying a 2010 L2800 HST with 450 hours, but figured the asking price of $14,500 was a tad high and the seller was not willing to come down. He sold it anyway so it is not an option. That being said, there do not seem to be too many of the used L series tractors around these parts and those that are tend to be beat up pretty bad. Like me, I guess people keep em and use em. There are a number of B and BX tractors, but that would be going in the wrong direction for my needs.

That all being said, I have always shied away from considering new. Rationale being the cost factor as well as I would have some level of mental difficulty banging up my brand shiny new tractor...but I guess I would eventually get over that!! :laughing:A comparable new Kubota to my L2250 would most likely be the L3200, but unable to "build" one on the Kubota site due the change over to the tier 4s. From feedback on TBN I realize the pre-tier 4s are desirable. I found a dealer who still has a new L3200 HST with loader. Looks like a cash deal would be about 20K plus tax:eek:. This obviously would put me in a whole new level cost wise in comparison to what I was considering.

Interested to hear from folks as to if that is a good price or not. Any additional feedback on my situation is always welcomed and appreciated.

That would be high here, but in your neck of the woods, I am not sure, I know tractors are quite a bit higher in the Northeast corridor. Did you price a new L3301?

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #3  
Would you consider a Kioti CK30 or CK35 or perhaps an LS G3033H or G3038H they are worth a look. Don't get hung up on the paint color.:)

My Kioti DK35se is the best tractor I have ever owned, and I have owned 2 late model Kubotas, a New Holland, and a Long.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #4  
That's about $1K higher than I paid in December.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing
Would you consider a Kioti CK30 or CK35 or perhaps an LS G3033H or G3038H they are worth a look. Don't get hung up on the paint color.:)

My Kioti DK35se is the best tractor I have ever owned, and I have owned 2 late model Kubotas, a New Holland, and a Long.

Prefer to stay with the Kubota line because we have had such good luck with them, but would consider checking others out. Thanks for the model references.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing
That would be high here, but in your neck of the woods, I am not sure, I know tractors are quite a bit higher in the Northeast corridor. Did you price a new L3301?

Yep....that would be in the neighborhood of 24k......ouch

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #8  
Kinda figured we were a bit higher up here. What do you think of yours so far?

It's been fantastic. I did notice a big reduction from the hot rod feeling my old B2920 had (only 3hp less and half the weight) but once I adjusted to that the L3200 has been great. It's a real workhorse.

Be aware that the L3200/3800 have a jerky 3-pt hitch when lifted slow with weight on. It hasn't been an issue for my uses, but some people have problems with it. That has been corrected on the 3301/3901.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #9  
Be aware that the L3200/3800 have a jerky 3-pt hitch when lifted slow with weight on.

I know this is a real issue for some, but I must be one of the lucky ones, because mine is not jerky.

/ New Kubota L3200 Pricing #10  
I know this is a real issue for some, but I must be one of the lucky ones, because mine is not jerky.

They all are -- you just need to recreate the right circumstances to notice it. Some people never notice it. I remember trading PMs with a member here who claimed his was fine, and when I told him how to recreate the problem he was shocked.