Buying Advice Forks foe BX25d

/ Forks foe BX25d #1  

ru499

Tractor
Kubota BX25D
Am looking to buy a bx25. If I get the quick attach for the loader arms, will the kubota forks (k9184) go on the quick attach or do these forks need a sub-frame? Thanks.

/ Forks foe BX25d #2  
The forks go on the QA. You will need the carrier(basically the frame for the forks), forks themselfs and the QA. The QA is great for quickly changing from bucket to forks or grapple or snow blade. Well worth the price.

/ Forks foe BX25d
Thanks for the info.

/ Forks foe BX25d #4  
Here's a pic I saved from another post a while back. Doesn't really show the QA, but you can just barely see the QA pin at the end of the left-side FEL arm. The forks are priced separate from the frame since you can buy 2,3, or 4 of them I guess though almost everyone gets just two I would imagine.

Attachments

• Pallet Forks.jpg
    Pallet Forks.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 785
   / Forks foe BX25d
image-1292431852.jpg

Well, I took the plunge! Got the QA and forks. I'm very happy with my choice. Thanks for the help.

/ Forks foe BX25d #6  
Now you need a grapple third function valve and you will be set. good looking rig

/ Forks foe BX25d #8  
Congrat's. Please post a pic of the forks mounted when you get a chance. While I have the FEL quick hitch for the Landpride Grapple, I don't have the forks, but would love to get them eventually.

/ Forks foe BX25d
Congrat's. Please post a pic of the forks mounted when you get a chance. While I have the FEL quick hitch for the Landpride Grapple, I don't have the forks, but would love to get them eventually.

I'll post a pic ASAP, probably on Sat when I have time to mess with it.