Comparison M59 vs L45 Pic

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #1  

CHDinCT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25, Z422-KW
No, I'm not shopping for one of these commercial TLB's, though I'd sure love to own one of them. I was tire kicking at one of my local Kubota dealers that sells more construction machines than homeowner/ag stuff and he had these two machines back to back in the front of the lot, so I snapped this pic. Besides being nice tractor ****, it might be useful for someone comparing the two size wise. I never thought the L45 was small, but it sure looks it in this pic being next to the M59. Oh, yeah, both machines were plumbed for the FEL third function and the hydraulic BH thumb. :licking: :licking: Don't let your wife catch you staring at this stuff or she'll think you're a pervert like me. :laughing: :laughing:

Attachments

• 20140912_114910.jpg
    20140912_114910.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,161
   / M59 vs L45 Pic #2  
Great picture. I've never seen them together like that before.

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #3  
That's a huge difference in size. The L looks like a garden tractor with implements.

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #4  
I'm lucky enough to have the M59 - bought mine used for a very good price and fixed it up. Couldn't live without it now, doing what I do. Anyway, the size is very deceptive. Sitting by itself in the open it looks like another little red tractor from 20' or more away. But when placed next to something that provides some perspective (e.g., up on a trailer) it looks much larger.

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #5  
Kinda like wife wanted must have own tractor please send pictures of tractor

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #6  
I never realized there was that much difference in size,especially in the backhoes.Nice picture.

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #7  
What a great photo. I had no idea the difference was so great. Good comparison.

/ M59 vs L45 Pic #8  
Nice picture, I also didn't realize there was such a big size difference.