Tractor News New Kubota M7 Series

/ New Kubota M7 Series #1  

jayman30

Tractor
1977 Ford 3600, 2009 Kubota M7040 HDC
Just saw this on my instagram feed:

image.jpg

Looks like they were just announced, I couldn't find anything about them at Kubota.com yet.
Anyone have any details other than the power ratings?

Just curious..

/ New Kubota M7 Series #2  
Re: New "M7" Series

Thanks to Canadian Farmer on Viewing a thread - New High HP Kubota

Kubota M7 series (up to 170 hp), Kubota 4 cyl. 6.1 engine, available with CVT or semi-powershift, front axle suspension, autosteer, etc. Bar axle too eventually.

My dealer said Kubota is releasing 30 new products in October at dealer meeting.

Attachments

• M7.jpg
    M7.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 3,940
   / New Kubota M7 Series #3  

They sure look nice!

That almost looks like a 3pt hitch up front. Is that common on newer big tractors? I can see that being way more convenient than adding a bunch of suitcase weights.

/ New Kubota M7 Series #4  
The news release from their introduction states the 171 is 170 hp with a power boost to 190 hp. Standard, premium, and premium-CVT models. Built in Bierne near Dunkerque in Northern France. The CVT transmission is supplied by ZF which supplies CVTs for other manufacturers. The front 3 point is very common in Europe. I didn't see anything in the articles I found on line how they meet emissions but I did notice there is a DEF filler cap on the fuel tank near the diesel filler. I assume they will have the Deere approach of DEF plus DPF but being near the Massey-Ferguson plant in Beauvais (about 1 hour away) they may end up with something similar. 90,000 - 130,000 euro price range.

/ New Kubota M7 Series #5  

I was wondering when they would offer a tractor to match their Kvernland line of tillage & hay equipment. Can't wait to hear more about the new models.

/ New Kubota M7 Series #6  

Looks like a beast. I'll take one. :)

/ New Kubota M7 Series #7  

will be interesting to see how kubota's attempt to break into the ag big tractor market does. kind of like Toyota's enormously successful attempt years ago to break into the american taste for big trucks with the v8 tundra, etc. my take is that kubota really hasn't been able to enter the large ag industry yet, but obviously rides high on the consumer market and certainly the construction market. every time i return to the salinas valley out west i'm amazed at the lack of orange...(mostly green)... not sure how that plays out in the corn & wheat belt..... but the m7 looks like a formidable beast! anyone get some prices on these?

/ New Kubota M7 Series #8  

gotta remember, its a big market. Kubota's eyes maybe on other parts of the world (like Europe) where the incumbent companies are not as entrenched and Kvereland\Vicon are more household names. I'm sure we'll do just fine with them here, but the USA corn belt may not be their sole focus.

/ New Kubota M7 Series #9  

good pt messicks, wasn't sure of the foreign side of things...deutz seems to be a household name there as well

/ New Kubota M7 Series #10  
Looks nice. It will be interesting to see how it specs out compared to other manufacturers.