Spec'n out a L5030HSTC

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Spec\'n out a L5030HSTC

Need some help from the Kubota experts /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I'm going to be shopping around for a L5030HSTC. Although I would like to go around to the dealers and go through all the options available on it, I don't have the time right know. I do have time to fax, e-mail them what I want.

So here it goes!

The Loader is either standard or skid-steer quick hitch. There are only 2 types of bucket also standard and heavy duty. Is this correct?

Tires. Either R4 or R1. Not sure if R4 can handle tire chains due to clearance problems between the inner part of the fender and sidewall of tire?

Cab has front and rear lights, front and rear wipers. Heater and a/c. Radio. Rear window defroster grid and rear quarter glass defroster grid. Anything else?

As far as remotes go I will get all three. One of the remotes needs to have a detent function to continuously run fluid for my chipper feed. The Cab model comes with one or two sets?

Any other options on the tractor itself?

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks for your help. I will post my shopping results.

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #2  
Re: Spec\'n out a L5030HSTC

Quick hitch on the bucket is nice in case you might want additional attachments. The heavy duty bucket is a nicer bucket but for some uses we are going after market to increase the capacities for snow. The block heater might want to be considered do to the cold where we live. Draft control is an option some people like. Some people have it and never use it but if much three point hitch work is to be done then it is a good option.

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #3  

Derek, the 3 spool valve with at least the top cylinder is a must. Tilt is nice and since you have a power rake, the TnT seems like a natural fit. The HD bucket on my L3830 is definitely the way for me to go since I have been dealing with a lot of rock. I bent my non HD bucket for my L48 and learned from that. You can add a hook or two to the front bucket or have it added. If you think the possiblity exists for putting a different implement on the front loader, get the QA. I did not as it pushes the CG forward further and I felt I was already compromising on the lift with the LA 723. If I needed the QA ability though, I would not have hesitated and got it. Other then that, there just aren't a bunch of upgrades of any huge importance I could see you needing. I agree with your assessment of the tires. If the 5030 clearances are like my L3830, the front chains are out of the question with R4's and the rear would be tight. The L5030 has larger dia. tires. Mark

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #4  

good choice-If money were not an issue,I would look hard at the 5030. Good luck with your search-

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #5  

Derek, for what it's worth, here is Carvers Hoe comparision. I find it a bit one sided. I know MChalkey felt the Bradco to be the best hoe avaialble for compacts. I'm realizing the cab puts limitations on the rear that I have never had to consider. Kubota Hoe comparision

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #6  

Derek, Have you been able to confirm that Bradco actually has a hoe for the 5030 Cab model now? I heard they were in development but have not heard they actually exist.

Sure sounds like a great set up you are shopping for.

MarkV

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #7  

Rowski, Welcome to the 5030 Club!
I only know of four "tractor" options 1. Cab
2. One to three remotes. 3.Draft control 4. Mid mount PTO.
(The only options I needed were two remotes.)

Option on the LA853 FEL HD Bucket is a Bolt-on-edge.
(might want to consider a FFC Extra Heavy Duty tooth bar, nice.)
I also had Multi-seal put in the tires.
Good Luck!
TXDon
L5030, LA853, BH90.

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #8  

WOW, its a wonder that 5030 hasent responded to this thread. Must be out riding his 5030.

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC #9  

Hye ledebuhr1: Ever notice that almost everytime 5030 drops in he attaches a pic along with his reply ? Just bustin ya there 5030, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Spec'n out a L5030HSTC

Got a quote back for L5030HST Cab (every option), R4's, L853 loader with quick-tach 72"HD bucket, Bradco 509 with 18" HD bucket, 3 rear remotes for $40.6k

Sound reasonable???