Price Check Kubota L275DT Price Check

/ Kubota L275DT Price Check #1  

McREBEL

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2920
I plan to check out at a kubota L275DT tomorrow. The asking price is $3800. No FEL. Says it has a hydraulic 4 way blade, engine rebuilt 60 hrs ago, good transmission, clutch, and gauges. Does that seem reasonable? Any specific things to check for when I go look at it?

Thanks.

/ Kubota L275DT Price Check #2  
Would need more info such as hours condition any other implements but it does sound like its in ballpark

/ Kubota L275DT Price Check
Thanks Rocky. The owner says the condition is good. He says he replaced the gauges when the engine was rebuilt 60 hrs ago. I am not sure actual hours on the tractor can be known but I will inquire. I have asked for a picture.

/ Kubota L275DT Price Check #4  
Thanks Rocky. The owner says the condition is good. He says he replaced the gauges when the engine was rebuilt 60 hrs ago. I am not sure actual hours on the tractor can be known but I will inquire. I have asked for a picture.
Just a thought try and find out what or how he used tractor see if it had a lot of operators and used in a business or was for personal use.

Good idea. Thanks Rocky

Just found out it didn't have power assist steering. I figured that option might be standard on the 4WD model. Apparently not. Anyway, no ps is a deal breaker for me. Thanks for your help.