MARVIN FROM BARLOWS STRUCK AGAIN.!!!

/ MARVIN FROM BARLOWS STRUCK AGAIN.!!!
Quote: "The BX motor just purrs compared to the B motors."

Really? My neighbours new BX 2370.....you think the motor is going to jump right out of it when you start or engage the PTO.

I had a BX1500 some years ago that did the same thing until I increased the throttle before starting and had the revs up while slowly engaging the MMM. Other BX1500 owners had the same experience as me. Also shook all over when it was turned off if throttle was cut all the way so we stopped cutting the throttle all of the way till we found the sweet spot and then turned the key off and the issue was fixed. You may want to suggest this to your neighbor. Things can be mis adjusted and seem bad.
But the motor ran smooth while it was running and even with the MMM engaged. I only turned My BX25D off one time but believe it stopped smooth.
Yeah you got to watch that neighbor experiences vs self owning for a period of time. Can cause some confusion or wrong conclusions, especially if passed along as fact.:)
I rarely tell about my neighbors complaints/recommendations. My next door neighbor owns a BX2350 MMM FEL, go figure and my nephew 3 doors down owns a BX2360 MMM FEL. Wonder why they bought Kubotas from Barlows?:D Both seem totally satisfied with their Kubotas. The neighbor with the BX2350 previously owned a BX18?0 MMM and moved up to get the FEL and added a few HP.

/ MARVIN FROM BARLOWS STRUCK AGAIN.!!! #12  
Thanks JT for the insight!

I spoke with Steve Barlow today - he was asking how I liked my 2620 and he mentioned that he has this tractor for sale. Sounds like whoever buys it will be getting a great tractor, in great shape.
It's like new with only 73 well maintained hours and inside when not in use tractor. A real deal for someone wanting to save some bucks or trade that smaller or really well used tractor or even cash or a signature for it. Kubota has special interest rate financing for dealer bought Kubotas (used)

Thanks JT for the insight!
Your welcome, always glad to share my actual experience which even includes mistakes/screw ups I've made from time to time as well as successes.:D

/ MARVIN FROM BARLOWS STRUCK AGAIN.!!! #14  
just bought a l3301 last week from barlows
Good people

just bought a l3301 last week from barlows
Good people
:thumbsup: They are good people at Barlows. Honest and fair pricing.
I worked at Whayne Supply many, many years ago with Norman Harp Sr and Jr from Rockhold. Have drag raced at Wilton also many, many years ago when I lived in Corbin. Lots of family in Corbin.