Price Check Kubota BX1500 Price

/ Kubota BX1500 Price #1  

CurtisB

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610
Well, I called a couple local dealers and then called Emerich sales in NY. Long drive but might be worth it. Here are the prices I got. I am still up in the air between the 1500 and 2230. I like the idea of the cruise control and the larger engine. 2230 seems to have alot more juice but is quite a bit bigger as well.

First some thoughts. The BX1500 does idle rough but otherwise seems to be a sweet machine. Wish it had cruise control though. For my needs, which is 1.5 acres I think it will be fine.

Local Dealer #1
$10214 out the door for BX1500 with FEL

Local Dealer #2
$10950 out the door for BX1500 with FEL and 54" MMM deck.

Emerich Sales in NY
$9221 out the door for BX1500 with FEL. Got to drive and pickup which is 12hr. drive though.

$10830 out the door for BX2230 with FEL. This is the kicker...

I don't know if either of the local dealers are good prices although the second dealers price is much better than the firsts since it includes the 54" deck as well. Any oppinions?

Thanks.
Curtis

/ Kubota BX1500 Price #2  
Well obviously both Dealer 2 and Emerich are cheaper than Dealer 1 but it's difficult to compare dealer 2 to Emerich because they are quoting different equipment levels. As a guess I would say that the deck on that unit is in the $1000 to $1200 range so subtracting the deck off dealer 2 shows Emerich still several hundred dollars cheaper.

I think, to be fair, you should ask for requotes from Emerich and dealer 1 including the deck or ask Dealer 2 to quote without the deck so you are comparing apples to apples.

Or just chuck the whole thing and buy the BX2230! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Kubota BX1500 Price #3  
Emerich is where I have found very good prices and have purchased several implements. They are good people to deal with. New york has a sales tax of about 8%, it varies by location .

good luck