B3200 pricing

/ B3200 pricing #1  

Henrykrinkle

Tractor
Bx24
Hey guys went to my local kubota dealer for a couple of parts for my BX. On the lot he had a b3200 brand new that looks like it has been sitting awhile. I asked him the price he said 19k. The tractor has a just a front loader and mother else. Do you guys know what a good price for that particular tractor woul be?

Thank

/ B3200 pricing #2  
That's a little high if you ask me. I paid less than that for an L with loader. I think $16-17K would be more inline.

I do remember back in 2011 when I bought a B2920 with FEL, it was $15400, and the B3200 would have been another $1000 or so.

/ B3200 pricing
Yea figure that he was a little high especially on a model that they don't make anymore

/ B3200 pricing #5  
I just traded to Barlows my B2620 FEL BH with 73 well maintained hours and inside other than for the 73 outside hours. He's asking $18000 for it, will deliver, offers Kubotas low rate used equipment financing and takes trade ins and charges no Ky state sales tax on out of state sells. I had a B3200 several years ago and to me very similar machines.

/ B3200 pricing
I just traded to Barlows my B2620 FEL BH with 73 well maintained hours and inside other than for the 73 outside hours. He's asking $18000 for it, will deliver, offers Kubotas low rate used equipment financing and takes trade ins and charges no Ky state sales tax on out of state sells. I had a B3200 several years ago and to me very similar machines.

Why do you make a commission? J/K don't I haven't been thinking of doing that. lol

/ B3200 pricing #7  
Why do you make a commission? J/K don't I haven't been thinking of doing that. lol

No, he's just on their new tractor every month plan. Angling for a better deal when he trades in his most recent catch in a few weeks.

/ B3200 pricing #8  
When I find a good/great deal I like passing it along. I did get a hat one time when I worked the lot with my retired Marine nephew and sold him a BX2360 FEL MMM a few years ago. Course I had let him mow his couple of acres with my BX2660 to show him how well his would mow on his steeper than mine hillside. He lives down the street from me. Just planned on letting him mow his steepest parts to show it would do it but he mowed his entire yard.:D Then he asked me to meet him at Barlows so, yes, I did ask for a commission of one Kubota hat and got it.

No, he's just on their new tractor every month plan. Angling for a better deal when he trades in his most recent catch in a few weeks.

As I've said many, many, many times before. I'm done trading.:laughing::D:laughing: After trying all of the Bs and BXs and determining for sure exactly what I need for my needs/specific jobs and getting the Kubota Fs for mowing and the Kubota RTV1140 for assisting/fun with Grands I'm now ready to go forth and build up hours on the machines I have. So, you better buy the B2620 as one of my like new trade ins because it will be the last one.....:D