Just bought L5030HSTC

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #1  

SweBota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 5030HSTC, Husqvarna P525 & PF21 AWD
Have been looking for a 5030 for a couple of years, found a 2009 with 1030hrs that looks almost as new. Has been used exclusively on private property without road salt, so no rust.

Spec:
L5030HSTC with heater and A/C, turf tyres
Belos front mount with 4-point QA
Siringe 200cm V-plow fully hydraulic
LA853 loader with selectable hydraulic self-leveling and Trima/SMS QA
Trima Bucket
Electric diverter for FEL/front mount selection
Electric diverter for front mount left/right plow wing
Implement motor hydraulics
2 rear remotes

Improvements planned: LED conversion, hydraulic forks, hydraulic remote controlled winch etc....

/Marcus

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #2  
Congratulations, your tractor looks practically unused. I really liked my L5030HSTC and the man who bought it for his wife was happy to get it.

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #3  
That looks great. It is nicely equipped. Wondering how much lift do you get with the front mounted V-plow? Also wondering where you found it?

/ Just bought L5030HSTC
That looks great. It is nicely equipped. Wondering how much lift do you get with the front mounted V-plow? Also wondering where you found it?

Thanks. It just lifts the plow enough to clear the curb stones. But you gain so much pushing capacity by having it low and close. Nobody here would put a plow on the FEL.

Found the tractor or the plow ?

BR / Marcus

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #5  
Congratulations on your new tractor. Looks like a great find, as clean as the day it was new.

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #6  
Congrats, that's a very clean tractor. Is the selectable hydraulic leveling loader a factory option or aftermarket? I didn't think the grand L's here had a selectable leveling option.

/ Just bought L5030HSTC
Congrats, that's a very clean tractor. Is the selectable hydraulic leveling loader a factory option or aftermarket? I didn't think the grand L's here had a selectable leveling option.

Thanks, it does look nice. It just got new oil and filters.

Kubota loaders are only made in the USA, and the US market seems very slow to accept leveling loaders as standard, as we consider them. Some early 5030s here actually had Alo-Quicke Q910 loaders which are mechanically leveling. Not surprising since Alo is a swedish company. But Kubota of course preferred to sell their own loaders and to overcome the lack of leveling this solution was offered by the Scandinavian importer. They also provide the SMS (Trima) hook-and-pin QA which is still the most common QA for current base of Ag tractors here, although Euro-Global or dual Euro/SMS is the standard on new tractors.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here are 2 pics of a 5030 with a Q910 FEL. Very nice with 3rd and 4th function, and dampers.

image.jpgimage.jpg

/Marcus

Last edited:
   / Just bought L5030HSTC #9  
Great looking tractor you are very fortunate to find such a nice looking machine and am sure it will service you well

/ Just bought L5030HSTC #10  
Great looking tractor with some awesome extras...I saw what looked like claw 3ph arms...in US these are ball attachments. Also, looks like you have a fancy seat. You are gonna love the tractor and your list of planned additions looks good.