kubota power shift

/ kubota power shift #1  

scvfd7241

I recently test drove a kubota m110 that had the power shift transmission. It seemed really nice for those times you need to down shift as your going up hill mowing or bailing hay. I am looking at me to me tractors such as the m9000 or m8200, I also like the hydraulic shuttle these models have. But can anyone tell me what model tractors the PowerShot was offered on that its closest to the m9000 or m8200.

/ kubota power shift #2  
personally i wont buy nothing but a hydro shift tractor.you get spoled to shifting from farward to reverse.i would get the 12 speed tranny though as it gives you more speed choices.

/ kubota power shift #3  
personally i wont buy nothing but a hydro shift tractor.you get spoled to shifting from farward to reverse.i would get the 12 speed tranny though as it gives you more speed choices.

Power shift and hydraulic shuttle, two different things. Afaik all the Kubota power shift tractors are hydro shuttle too.

The m96x would probably be the closest power wise, that I can think of at least. It is a larger framed tractor than the m9000.