UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #1  

Cabledog

Tractor
B7510HST
I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED BUT KUBOTA WEB SITE HAS A NEW LOOK.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif CHECK IT OUT..I THINK IT'S IMPROVED.WHAT DO U THINK????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #3  
That will be my next visit! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #4  
It looks just like the Kioti website!

I smell another lawsuit! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #6  
Sure feels strange seeing my BX2200 with about 20 hours on it listed under the BX Series Prior Products heading...along with the BX1800 and BX22... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

And life goes on... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE
I thought it was just my computer .....The loading time is very slow...Im only about 5 miles from C.O. 28.6 connection /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #9  
Glad you guys are so excited you can't wait to see the information there! I think it's a big improvement over there old one and I don't seem to be having any speed problems with it. Must be the trip to NY!

/ UPDATED KUBOTA WEB SITE #10  
Look at the title bar of internet explorer, "Prior Portducts" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I really like some of their new pages, like this one.

Nothing like getting the real story straight from the horse's mouth. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif )</font>