New L4060 Cab

/ New L4060 Cab #1  

peterc38

Platinum Member
After this winter, I decided to not go another year without a cab. I have been shopping for about a month and also looked hard at Kioti and Mahindra but ended staying with Kubota (previously have owned B7610 & L3200).

Here are some obligitary pictures. I already ran over some dog poop too :D

/ New L4060 Cab #2  
Congratulations, very nice tractor and you are going to love the cab and HST+.:thumbsup:

/ New L4060 Cab #3  
Nice, very nice. Enjoy her.

/ New L4060 Cab #4  
What a beautiful tractor. Watch out for tree limbs and other obstructions.

/ New L4060 Cab #5  
Congrats on your new toy. I got my cab tractor last year for the same reasons

/ New L4060 Cab #6  
Nice looking tractor.Is that a heavy duty bucket?It looks a bit different than the older buckets.

/ New L4060 Cab #7  
Congrats again enjoy every hr of tractor time . I know I do. Even in the snow with a open station I enjoy every sec. I'm at 142 hrs

/ New L4060 Cab
What a beautiful tractor. Watch out for tree limbs and other obstructions.

Thanks, I have considered this. I don't have much in the way of obstructions near the house but I agree it's something I now need to be more aware of. Thinking about getting a pole saw to trim some of the lower branches in the paths through our woods.

/ New L4060 Cab
Nice looking tractor.Is that a heavy duty bucket?It looks a bit different than the older buckets.

Yes, heavy duty quick attach bucket.

/ New L4060 Cab #10  
I have been thinking about a cab tractor for next winter. All dolled up they are close to the 50k mark. After the inital sticker shock, I decided to look for a used Cat or Deer backhoe. Hoping to find a 1500-2000 hour one in the 25-30 range