New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #1  

shucksters

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620 TLB with Cab, Kioti DK6010SE, Kubota BX2370 + FEL/60"MMM Kawasaki Mule ProFXT EPS LE
kub33.jpgkub31.jpgkub32.jpg

Hey guys- been awhile since I posted. Hope all of you are doing well. Just took delivery of this sweet thing...it is going to go nicely with my 4240 and 2370!

I've only driven it around the place a little- hauled the garbage down the 100 yard driveway in style last night...

stay tuned for more in-depth reviews...

BTW- I have already ordered a top/ windshield/ and front and rear worklights....there will be more!

Thanks! Sam

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #3  
Congrats! You will like the new model.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #4  
Congratulations!:thumbsup: Wouldn't/couldn't do without our RTV1140. Grands would disown us for sure.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #5  
She's a Beaut!!! Congrats.

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D
Thanks- had to have a new starter put on my 4-wheeler (so it's in the shop) and I had been talking to my wife about the RTV. THEN she said the magic words- "Go get it". I DO LOVE HER!

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #7  
Congrats, I like my 1100 but I know the wife loves it since she drives most of the time.

Congrats, I like my 1100 but I know the wife loves it since she drives most of the time.

Can't blame her. Gotta love a cab! :laughing:

/ New Toy- Kubota RTV 1100D #9  
Congrats! You are going to love the ride and independent suspension. I have had mine for 1 year and use it for a variety of farm chores.

Congrats! You are going to love the ride and independent suspension. I have had mine for 1 year and use it for a variety of farm chores.

I think so too...really excited about the new features. I'm hearing they may update the 1140 next year but couldn't wait sooo there you go...