Kubota drawbar

/ Kubota drawbar #1  

Kirk-NJ

Gold Member
I picked this drawbar up thinking it might fit one of my 9n fords. It don't. Found out it's off a kubota. Found a part number for it 37300-29710. It fits L 275 L305DT, L345DT L295DT and probably others. What's it worth?
Thanks, kirk

Attachments

• 100_3709.jpg
    100_3709.jpg
    730.3 KB · Views: 449
   / Kubota drawbar #2  
If it is a Kubota part, why is it blue?

/ Kubota drawbar #3  
Older kubota tractors, the frames were blue. Personally, I wish they kept them that way.

/ Kubota drawbar #4  
Also like blue.

/ Kubota drawbar
Aside from the color any idea on what it's worth?

/ Kubota drawbar #6  
Well you have the part number. If you Google that you'll find some idea of what it's worth.

/ Kubota drawbar
I did that already and prices are all over the map from $200 for just the hitch frame to close to $800 for complete with drawbar. Of course these are not want they are really selling for. I just felt you guys would have a better handle on what it would really be worth.

Kirk

/ Kubota drawbar #8  
Finding a person that needs one... would be the hard part. If they have a tractor without one, pretty sure they've gotten by without one this long... it might not be worth much.

/ Kubota drawbar
Ok Thanks guys. I put a price of $60 on it a put it on Craigslist. I got a call from a guy who is coming over Sunday. I thought if it's anything like the ford hitches the drawbar gets taken out and misplaced so the drawbar is an easy sell

Kirk