Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #1  

abcuster

Tractor
Kubota
Have any dealer insiders heard yet what Kubota will offer after July 1? I wanted to buy sooner than later, but it just didn't work out for me storage wise. I hope the 0% APR loan and some decent rebates are still available come 7/1.

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #3  
Well, July is here. Looks like they kept the 0% for 60 mo. financing, good until the end of Sept...

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates
.... and most of the previous rebates. All good news for upcoming purchase. :drink:

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #5  
What are you buying?

B2650 with factory cab, R4 tires, backhoe w/ 16" bucket, QA loader with 60" bucket, 3rd function valve, and 63" front snowblower with hydro angle and chute controls. I also plan to buy other aftermarket attachments, including the BXpanded Piranha tooth bar, and other Everything Attachments (rear box blade, QA pallet forks and root grapple).

Christmas in July (or August at the latest)! Can't wait !!

:drink::cool2::dance1::licking::cloud9:

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #7  
B2650 with factory cab, R4 tires, backhoe w/ 16" bucket, QA loader with 60" bucket, 3rd function valve, and 63" front snowblower with hydro angle and chute controls. I also plan to buy other aftermarket attachments, including the BXpanded Piranha tooth bar, and other Everything Attachments (rear box blade, QA pallet forks and root grapple).

Christmas in July (or August at the latest)! Can't wait !!

:drink::cool2::dance1::licking::cloud9:

That's quite a package!

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #8  
What is the saying? Go big or go home.:cool2:

Don't forget the thumb for the backhoe.:thumbsup:

YESSIREE ! :thumbsup:

So how does a mechanical thumb work?? I've seen another thread on here re: hydraulic thumb. Do you really have to get off of the tractor to lock the thumb in place?? Surely not....

/ Upcoming Kubota Financing/Rebates #10  
On the mechanical thumb, you will have to get off the tractor to set the thumb at the position you want.
If you have a large limb to cut into smaller pieces, then you would set the thumb once.
Hydraulic is much easier, but not offered on anything less than a bh92.
Or build your own like some have done in the thread you have mentioned.:)