Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values...

/ Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values... #1  

My Hoe

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3000HSDCC, BH77, 5' Belly Mower, 6' Hyd. Angle Plow
Hi all,

I regret not getting in on the bidding on the following tractor, and now the ebay ad says "...there was an error in the listing."

So, I'm hoping that the Seller didn't just sell it locally, and I might actually see it in my "ebay-feed" as being "relisted."

So I wanted any and all opinions on the value of this tractor: 2012 Kubota B3000 Compact Tractor Loader Backhoe 60" Belly Mower Cab Heat Air | eBay

(You have to scroll down about halfway on the page, to see it.)

There's also a pretty cool video, if anyone wants to see it in action--the seller starts it up at about min. 4:25, but the "walk around" is pretty impressive, too, IMO).

Thank you.

My Hoe

Last edited:
   / Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values... #2  
What happened to the original Kubota backhoe bucket?
Looks like a Kioti bucket.
You could not wear a backhoe bucket out in 215 hours of use.

/ Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values...
What happened to the original Kubota backhoe bucket?
Looks like a Kioti bucket.
You could not wear a backhoe bucket out in 215 hours of use.

I asked, and was told that the Seller also asked an official Kubota dealer about this, and was told (paraphrased, from my memory) words to the effect of "Kubota did experiment with some black BH buckets, among things, but they're back to Orange now."

I found the Seller to very honest, up front, and and plain spoken.

So I do believe franchised dealer told him this--whether that dealer was correct, I can't (at this point) say.

If I do get to see this unit again, what identifying marks/model numbers/serials on the buckect can I look for, that would be prove that it is a OEM KUbota bucket?

(And if true, wouldn't this mean that "Black is the New Orange?" Sorry, couldn't resist, even though I've never seen the show, and don't have the faintest idea what it's about). :laughing:

/ Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values... #4  
This seller had a similar B3030, with out the backhoe, with 255 hours for sale recently. The video you posted reminded me of the other video. I looked it up on youtube and it was the same seller. 2012 B3030, snow plow on pallet, just no backhoe.
The non Kubota backhoe bucket just makes me suspicious of this seller. And the fact he has had 2 B3030s for sale recently. They are almost have the same.:confused3

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7fNIwDAD8

Last edited:
   / Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values... #5  
Look at his eBay store, he is a small equipment dealer.

/ Missed One--Seek Opinions on B3000HSD Values... #7  
Yep I totally agree.