looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit.

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit. #1  

joea99

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B21, JD 240GT
I have a Kubota B21 that is missing the 3pt hitch bits. Looking for the parts or the B26 kit B3941, which is supposed to fit. At reasonable cost, of course

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit. #2  
I have a Kubota B21 that is missing the 3pt hitch bits. Looking for the parts or the B26 kit B3941, which is supposed to fit. At reasonable cost, of course

Good luck with that. Ya gotta think it's pretty slim chances anyone who already owns a B21 with the 3pt is likely to put his hitch arms up for sale on ebay. I'd think a good place to check would be tractor salvage or construction salvage yards. The B20-21 TLB's have been around for quite a while and some have no doubt made their way to the junkyard. Also, you might find a contractor with a B20-21 who has the arms and never uses them. Sorry to say that besides paying through the nose for new ones, it may take luck and persistence to find something affordable.

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit.
Good luck with that. Ya gotta think it's pretty slim chances anyone who already owns a B21 with the 3pt is likely to put his hitch arms up for sale on ebay. I'd think a good place to check would be tractor salvage or construction salvage yards. The B20-21 TLB's have been around for quite a while and some have no doubt made their way to the junkyard. Also, you might find a contractor with a B20-21 who has the arms and never uses them. Sorry to say that besides paying through the nose for new ones, it may take luck and persistence to find something affordable.

Yeah. A week ago I saw one in a salvage yard ad. The picture clearly showed the backhoe off and the 3pt hitch trinkets attached. Yet, their response was "sorry can't help, don't have". Not "you unlucky so and so, we just sold it . . ." but, we don't have.

I have a local Kubota dealer I called. The sales guy looked up the b26 kit number and told me he has something that would work in his garage. He never called back and so far has not returned my calls. Nice way to do business.

Even if I spring for new, I strongly doubt I will buy thru them.

So, I guess you are saying the B20 stuff would fit, as well as the B26 parts?

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit. #4  
I think so. The B21 was an update of the B20 on the same basic tractor chassis. These TLB's are built on the platform of the larger B series tractors, ruggedized and customized for commercial use. The backhoe is unique to the TLB's, so I don't know whether the 3 point links from a regular B tractor are the same as what the B20/21 would use. I would suggest contacting Messick's Farm Equipment, a Kubota dealer in central Pennsylvania that does a large online and mail order parts business (Home | Messick's). They should be able to advise what would fit and I have had good experience buying from them. They are also an advertiser here on TBN.

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit.
Just for grins I called several dealers and was quoted a variety of prices until I found, astonishingly, a local dealer, not far off my daily drive, that had a b3941 kit in stock.

"New in box" but covered in more dust than most of my furniture.

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit. #6  
Just for grins I called several dealers and was quoted a variety of prices until I found, astonishingly, a local dealer, not far off my daily drive, that had a b3941 kit in stock.

"New in box" but covered in more dust than most of my furniture.

That's OK, you won't be using the box. :laughing::laughing:

/ looking for B21 3 pt hitch bits or a kit. #7  
Hope you snapped them up at a good price!