Wife's BX2200 On The Way

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #1  

boustany

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010, BX2200
Wife\'s BX2200 On The Way

Ordered earlier this week. Price (net of $5,000 trade in for a Deere 345) was C $14,500 plus tax with 60" deck and new valve/FEL.

I was hoping they'd deliver it for our anniversary but it'll be a couple weeks.

Hopefully I can post a picture of her on delivery day.

Speaking of which, I almost got my wife to pose in shorts and a T-shirt, holding my AR-15 (civilian M-16) when she was 9 months along with our 3rd son.

I wanted to display the picture as a psycho's version of a family photo. Unfortunately, I couldn't hold a straight face long enough to take the shot and she backed out.

It would have been a classic. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #2  
Re: Wife\'s BX2200 On The Way

Congratulations Boustany. Those numbers sound about right. You did well with your trade in too. Where did you buy it?

Dean

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #3  

It's a good thing that she didn't have the rifle in her hands, because, if you did start to laugh when she was 9 months pregnant, you might have been the target of her aim!!! You don't want to get a pregnant woman angry!!!!! They don't have much of a sense of humor...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #4  

<font color="blue"> Wife's BX2200 On The Way </font>

Yea, right, boustany! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Seems like you have forgotten who you are hanging out with here. This is TBN and the majority are guys like you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Looks like you are in the top 1% of the tbn class! I bet you have her believing it too! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Good for you! You get an A+++ on this exercise... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way

I bought at Ed Stewart's in Erin, but after a competitive bid.

I've spent a fair bit there - but yah can't let them not work for your business.

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way

Honest, honest- it's for her!
I already have a 3010 & she kept wanting me to show her how to use it for her gardening and landscaping and I was worried because of the high center of gravity and such.

Honest!

I'll only use her tractor for mowing. And maybe a bit of snowclearing. Or, uh, like when my machine is too big for the work at hand. Oh, uh, well ok maybe it was a bit for me ... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #7  

Thats what I told my wife when I bought the Rolls...... it was for her ....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #8  

Hopefully I can post a picture of her on delivery day.
<font color="blue"> </font>

Your wife or the Kubota? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Wife's BX2200 On The Way #9  

I had some time this afternoon, so while she was out, I took a picture of her new Rolls. Personally, I think that they are overpriced for what you get today. They definitely aren't as well made or as big as they used to be./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 387829-MVC-012S.JPG
    387829-MVC-012S.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 302
   / Wife's BX2200 On The Way #10  

Junkman,

Sometimes you kill me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif