It's here, and it works!

/ It's here, and it works! #1  

Trailblazer

Tractor
Kubota L3130HST
It\'s here, and it works!

My new L3130 was delivered yesterday, along with the implements (bushhog, box scraper) and a Honda riding mower. The delivery driver, while trying to leave my property, got his truck and trailer stuck between a fence and an outbuilding. Centimeters away from the building, he couldn't move without taking the siding with him. I don't see how, if you can get a tractor trailer in a jam, you can't get it out by doing the opposite of what you did in the first place. But in horrified fascination I watched it happen next to my shop. He was stuck.

Enter the brand new L3130. We unhooked the truck, hooked up a chain and pulled that big trailer just a little sideways, closer to the fence, farther from the shop. Then we used the loader bucket to pull the trailer around the corner that the truck couldn't make it around. Even with the bushhog attached and the tires filled it still seemed a little tippy - this was a big trailer - but it did the job.

What an effect this tractor has on my attitude! If the guy had simply been delivering the lawnmower, I would have been really p****d off. But the tractor's presence turned it into an interesting challenge. Without problems (rampant blackberries, downed timber, piles of manure, bad truck drivers) there would be no reason to use the tractor. And what fun would that be?

Kubota, you complete me.

/ It's here, and it works! #2  
Re: It\'s here, and it works!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Kubota, you complete me. )</font>
LOL! I like that! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ It's here, and it works! #3  

So how you hook a Honda riding mower to a Kubota?

/ It's here, and it works!

Hmmm... pick it up with the loader I guess.