Comparison New Kubota Pricing M5-091

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091 #1  

Buxus

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060
Have been considering an M8560 purchase for the spring. Now they are being replaced with the M5-091. The base price for the 4WD Rops is $37k for the 8560 vs $48k for the M5-091!! Does anyone know how long one will be able to get an 8560? And why such a massive increase - 30%???

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091 #2  
I was told the M5 is going to have DEF(Diesel Emission Fluid) added to make it Final Tier 4. I heard that usually increases the price by about about 15%. The M5 I believe has a lot changes in cab version not sure on the Open Station. If there's anyway possible I'd pop for a M8560 before they get gone.

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091
Thanks for the info. I wish it was only a 15% increase. The price jump is insane.

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091 #4  
Huge increase, although it looks to my untrained eye that the Kub product was priced well below comparable JD or CaseIH products, for example, to begin with. Is Kub playing catch up on pricing in the utility tractor market?

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091 #7  
tractor is in the 42k range with R1 tires and cast rims for weight. loader adds $6500. plus whatever programs are out there for 0/60 or cash discounts.

/ New Kubota Pricing M5-091 #8  
I was told the M5 is going to have DEF(Diesel Emission Fluid) added to make it Final Tier 4. I heard that usually increases the price by about about 15%. The M5 I believe has a lot changes in cab version not sure on the Open Station. If there's anyway possible I'd pop for a M8560 before they get gone.

The M5 definitely has a Def tank just like the new trucks and that is to meet the Tier 4 std. I looked over one pretty thoroughly in mid Sept. Very nice, solid machine. The loader is unique to M5 series and looks very strong as the larger Kubotas always do. I cannot use a cab model and the one I studied was a platform model. I hear the cabs are more plush and quieter than the previous models. I have to think that the 15% price hike is Kubota's best shot at shrewd competition with Deere and New Holland but boosted because these are new models. They will never have a better shot at getting bigger money than when it is a new model. Hey, that's the market.