Any one heard of the new M62 coming out?

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #141  
Depending on what hydraulics you want to add, $1000 for a 3rd function or extra rear remote is normal ballpark for one installed by the dealer for a tractor or TBL. You can install a diverter for the loader yourself for a several hundred of you are handy & know what you are doing.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #142  
I believe the rear remotes kit from Kubota (for the M59/62) is right around $3k dollars for the 3 spool valve kit. As far as I know, this is the only configuration they offer for rear remotes on this tractor.

I’m sure Brian at fitritehydraulics could hook you up (better) for a whole lot cheaper.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #143  
A little over 350 hours coming up on it's 2 years old & the honeymoon is over between me & my M62, it's got dings & scratches all over it and it's in dire need of a bath. I think it performs better with the neglect though. Anyway, I run a landpride 12' batwing on 65 acres, have 2" spacers on the rears, also run a 48" Bradco trencher, a land leveler, single spindle bushhog, auger, a piece of crap sprayer from tractor supply, & a buffalo turbine blower. I only wish for a cab with heat & AC but it simply won't happen. the only thing they could change is the outriggers, they're a little too short. Since I have the 2" spacers on the wheels, the outriggers only take the weight of the axles, well they might widen the stance 6" more inches but that about it. Performance wise, I don't even mind the emissions crap because the M62 makes up for the hassle with its abilities, & even then I understand the Canada diesel shops can get around the emissions, if that's your thing....

Wormwood

Oh & nope I haven't had any issues, kinda feel like I wasted my money buying the service manual because I haven't needed it yet... the backhoe has got to be the claim to fame with it. I can put the 12" trenching bucket on & dig to china if I wanted to. I live in Arkansas, you won't see any videos demonstrating a tractor in Arkansas because the ground around hear is miserable. The M62 can cope with all the quartz, shale, clay, & hardwoods. I'd post some pictures but they all post upside down...

You are sure making me want that 12 foot batwing. I agree on the stabilizers / out riggers.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #144  
I have the rear remotes. I think it was like $3k. I dont remember. As far as doing it yourself I dunno because the unit does have the safety feature of the switching on and off valves from backhoe to 3 point. If the valves are not set right the unit will not start to avoid damage. I think it can be done, but just take your time and pay attention to how you plumb it.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #145  
I bought the M62 and it is to be delivered on Tuesday. Very much looking forward to seeing what exactly I bought since the entire deal was done long distance and i did not specifically see this unit. Got a good deal on a new 2016 model without the hydraulics.

Going to look at a flatbed gooseneck trailer later today. I have a 16' dual tandem dump trailer but not yet sure if that will wrk for moving the M62. It is only 16' long and I would have to place the bucket on the gooseneck part of trailer, not to mention build some ramps for the trailer.

Tractor comes with a 24" quick connect bucket n need to decide on either first getting a 12" bucket or pallet forks. I may go with Land Pride brand sold at Kubota since the off brand is almost the same price. However, I did see one set of forksbeither on Amazon or eBay that can accommodate a 3 pt spear to move alfalfa. Appreciate any input anyone may have on what wrks best. I won't have but the occasional need to move a large one ton bale n am thinking I could try n move with palet forks n therefore go with the better brand (landpride).

H

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #146  
I bought the M62 and it is to be delivered on Tuesday. Very much looking forward to seeing what exactly I bought since the entire deal was done long distance and i did not specifically see this unit. Got a good deal on a new 2016 model without the hydraulics.

Going to look at a flatbed gooseneck trailer later today. I have a 16' dual tandem dump trailer but not yet sure if that will wrk for moving the M62. It is only 16' long and I would have to place the bucket on the gooseneck part of trailer, not to mention build some ramps for the trailer.

Tractor comes with a 24" quick connect bucket n need to decide on either first getting a 12" bucket or pallet forks.
If you plan to do any trenching with your TLB then a 12" bucket would be a necessity. You don't want to be digging a 24" wide ditch to put in a 1"-6" pipe. I have a 12" and an 8" (8" cut down from an 18") for my B26 and the 8" works just right for ditching in water lines, etc. It does get a little prone to wet clay sticking in it but for dry dirt there is no problem.

Did you get the hydraulic thumb for the backhoe? That is the best attachment you can buy for the backhoe. I can pick up rocks as small as a baseball with mine, sure saves getting on and off the tractor to adjust the thumb for different sized articles.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #147  
I did not get the hydraulics for the rear. The front appears like it does have hydraulics, Although the salesman told me the tractor came without any hydraulics at all (front/rear). Pleasant surprise to see the front lines are there (now capped). I am told I need to add the coupler and that I should be set. I will probably decide to get rear hookups once I get some of the other implements like forks (48"), and 12" backhoe bucket.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #148  
We love our M62. Great Machine. The thumb on the backhoe is nice, but where it pivots is 14" wide. So in my eyes I cannot go smaller than a 16" bucket unless I am only gonna go down only 6" deep. We got ours with a 24" bucket. Seem like a waste when puttin in 3/4" water lines, but it is nice to be able to get down in the hole with the pipe instead of laying on your stomach to put ends together if need be. I will eventually get a 16" bucket though.

The front end loader bucket is 84" which is awesome and a heaping scoop of material is pretty much a full yard.

We have a 72" wicked grapple from everything attachments. Travis will set you up right.

As far as the pallet forks with the hay spear option on Amazon we have those. I believe these are the ones Amazon.com: Titan 42" Pallet Fork Attachment Tractor Kubota Holland Skid Steer Quick tach: Home Improvement We have had them for probably 5 years with good luck so far. The weld around the big spear bushing is starting to give. We probably move at least 30 round bales with it three times a year minimum. Unload, store, and then put out for cows. So I guess equivalent to moving 90 bales of hay or more every year. Most of these bales a round 5 X 5 or bigger. Pallet forks are probably most used implement around our farm.

As far as running PTO driven implements we use our 6 foot shredder / rotary cutter the most. No issues. We also have a 6 foot tiller.

Biggest complaint would be the seat. It sorta leans forward making you feel like you are gonna fall on your face till you get used to it. Also there is no cruise control. Rev it up and mash it down. Sucks when your mowing 10 or 20 acres, but hey it is what it is.

When taking off the hoe and putting on the 3 point it does get pretty light in the hind end. I take the bucket off the front. I deal with a lot of mesquite thorns so I have sealant in my tires instead of a liquid ballast. I am very happy also with the sealant we use as we run it in our trailer tires also. Here is a link to the stuff we put in our tires. Amazon.com: LiquiTube 122- 14.6" x 12" x 1.4" Tire Sealant, 64 oz: DRQ CAMP: Automotive It will not rust the rim from the inside out or break down and need to be replaced in a year like the green stuff and some others. This one is good for the life of the tire.

You can see some of the things we have done with our Kubota M62 here. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/384629-having-blast-our-new-m62-12.html

hope this helps.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #149  
O and I just paid $1,900 today for my extended warranty.

I also had the dealer ( I paid of course ) do the first 3 services. 50 hr, 200 hr, and 400 hr. Now all the fluids should have the perfect first change. That 400 hr is expensive Almost $900. That also includes labor. I will do them from here on out, but if there was anything wrong they should have caught it. Of course greasing it and adjusting things are more frequent and you can do these easily.

/ Any one heard of the new M62 coming out? #150  
Here is a pic of mine. Just had it delivered on Tuesday. IMG_20180425_064959.jpg