BX25D--finally pulled the trigger

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #1  

trumpeterb

Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25
Well, after much research at several dealerships and looking at several brands, I finally pulled the "Kabota trigger" yesterday, and today I have a new BX25D sitting at my house. Loader, backhoe, 60 inch belly mower, 3 pt hitch kit setup, and free delivery--all for 19K plus tax at 72 months 0% interest. Didn't take long to get used to the loader (this is my first tractor with a loader). Used the backhoe for the first time today on a small job--took me a while to get used to how the thing works, but after I got the hang of it, the job was done in a few minutes. I am very happy with the machine so far.

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #2  
Way to go -- that's a great little tractor.

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #3  
Welcome to the club! :thumbsup: You will absolutely love it and find so many things to do with it you never thought of...

I highly recommend the Piranha Tooth Bar for your FEL bucket. You also should consider belly armor by BXpanded or BroTek if you will be traveling over sticks and twigs other than just grass to protect the HST fan. Lot's of great mods out there. Another one to consider if you are working on other than flat ground are wheel spacers. With the MMM research to be sure the spacer sizes are compatible with the MMM.

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger
Welcome to the club! :thumbsup: You will absolutely love it and find so many things to do with it you never thought of...

I highly recommend the Piranha Tooth Bar for your FEL bucket. You also should consider belly armor by BXpanded or BroTek if you will be traveling over sticks and twigs other than just grass to protect the HST fan. Lot's of great mods out there. Another one to consider if you are working on other than flat ground are wheel spacers. With the MMM research to be sure the spacer sizes are compatible with the MMM.

Great advice! I will be spending a lot of time in the woods cutting firewood....the under armor is a must and will probably be the first thing I get. The toothbar is also cool...looks menacing! I am not familiar with wheel spacers...what are those? What do they do? I also want to look into lights to mount on the ROPS.

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #6  
Great advice! I will be spending a lot of time in the woods cutting firewood....the under armor is a must and will probably be the first thing I get. The toothbar is also cool...looks menacing! I am not familiar with wheel spacers...what are those? What do they do? I also want to look into lights to mount on the ROPS.
Wheel spacers broaden your base for better stability especially on slopes. I put 2in spacers on the rears and 1.25in on the fronts. Check this link out. I went with Bro Tek brand. Very high quality and prompt shipping.

Bro-Tek

There are many threads on adding LED lights. Here is what I did... a little more complicated wiring that it needs to be because I added an aux fuse panel and relay tied into my ignition. A no holes mounting idea you might find interesting as well.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/299015-led-light-install-but-look.html?highlight=

Between Bro-Tek.com and BXpanded.com you will have several years of Xmas and birthday presents figured out. :D

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #7  
Well, after much research at several dealerships and looking at several brands, I finally pulled the "Kabota trigger" yesterday, and today I have a new BX25D sitting at my house. Loader, backhoe, 60 inch belly mower, 3 pt hitch kit setup, and free delivery--all for 19K plus tax at 72 months 0% interest. Didn't take long to get used to the loader (this is my first tractor with a loader). Used the backhoe for the first time today on a small job--took me a while to get used to how the thing works, but after I got the hang of it, the job was done in a few minutes. I am very happy with the machine so far.
That's an awesome price for the BX deal you got Wish we had prices like that in Alberta
All the best with your new BX

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #8  
Sadly dealers around here like to 'drop it on your toes' price wise

/ BX25D--finally pulled the trigger #10  
I'm originally from England and we have lots of old sayings that don't make too much sense lol