Well we did it! B2601 coming

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #1  

prichard

Veteran Member
Tractor
B2601 FEL
Got 0% approval and dealer is getting my(our) new B2601 in the next couple days:dance1:. I have the best wife ever:D. She got on here, read a bunch of posts and said no Branson and BX is too small.

Still need to decide on the extended warranty and insurance.

We wont put many hours on it over the next couple years until we build the house so I'm a little concerned about having a tractor with 100 hours on it and out of warranty in in three years. Any opinions?

Also need to see what coverage at what rate our insurance company will give us vs. KTAC. Seems from reading on here most folks are happy with KTAC.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #2  
KTAC is sort of a warranty program which can be extended past pay off. I've never bought an extended warranty on any of my Kubotas and have never needed one in the past 12 years and many Kubotas..

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #3  
Congrats on the new machine, remember pictures once it arrives!

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #4  
Good choice, I bought the same one. You might want to get the QA forks, I use them more than the bucket. Never had a warranty issue with the three I have.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming
Do you have the QA bucket? To save $$ I went with standard bucket. Dealer suggested the clamp on forks.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #6  
Do you have the QA bucket? To save $$ I went with standard bucket. Dealer suggested the clamp on forks.

Yes, the QA bucket. I was going to go with the standard bucket but was worried I would eventually bend the bucket edge with the forks, plus I figured I would be able to pick up more weight with the QA forks. Not to mention how easy switching over is.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming
Yes, the QA bucket. I was going to go with the standard bucket but was worried I would eventually bend the bucket edge with the forks, plus I figured I would be able to pick up more weight with the QA forks. Not to mention how easy switching over is.

Yeah, I may end up regretting not getting QA but we already went over budget.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #8  
I ordered the B2601 with the LA434 loader with the SSQA 54 in bucket, 54 in Mid Mount Mower, and I specked the mulching kit for the mower. The deluxe Fiberglass canopy, and the rear work light to go on it. I am trading in a BX180 with the loader and MMM in a 48 inch variety with 142 hours on it. I am going back through Kubota for 0 percent financing and the 400.00 discount for the 2 attachments on it from Kubota. Financing is already approved and it is supposed to come in any time from Georgia to my dealer.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #9  
I ordered the B2601 with the LA434 loader with the SSQA 54 in bucket, 54 in Mid Mount Mower, and I specked the mulching kit for the mower. The deluxe Fiberglass canopy, and the rear work light to go on it. I am trading in a BX180 with the loader and MMM in a 48 inch variety with 142 hours on it. I am going back through Kubota for 0 percent financing and the 400.00 discount for the 2 attachments on it from Kubota. Financing is already approved and it is supposed to come in any time from Georgia to my dealer.

I got the same size bucket and mower. I mostly mow uneven trails I made through the woods so went with the 54 inch mower. What's the difference between the deluxe and the sunshine canopy kit? Not sure I have ever seen a picture of them together.

/ Well we did it! B2601 coming #10  
:thumbsup:
How much extra was the QA bucket option? I recently picked up a B3030 and have been looking at switching over to a QA setup. Wish it had it installed from the factory! Maybe it isn't too late to have it added.