Looking for used L45

/ Looking for used L45 #1  

Morning Wood

Gold Member
Came across a used L45. I know the capabilities of these machines. Don't have much experience with them in general, but would be great for what I do. It's a 2009 machine with 1800 hours. No thumb put plumbed for one. It looks pretty clean from the pics. What would be a reasonable price for something like this? Generally higher hours than I'd like but still looks pretty clean. What do you think it would cost to have a thumb put on it? Thanks, nick.

/ Looking for used L45 #2  
Hoses and pin wear, Tires, Maintenance records, pressure check, Hub bearings and gear wear, Front axle seals.

If all good, it might be expensive to purchase , if bad, run away, as it will be real expensive to fix.

/ Looking for used L45 #5  
I saw those L45s on TractorHouse too. I'm thinking you may into a long search to find a decent one for your price. Based on what I see around the middle of the country, the ones on TractorHouse are priced fairly to the market. Unfortunately, the most expensive one they list seems like the best deal for the dollars.
You stand a better chance of getting a real nice full size 3 to 4000 hour backhoe/loader for your price. Might even have some money left over if it is 2WD. JD, Cat, or Case. It may or may not have 4WD, but is probably won't have a thumb.
luck,
rScotty - Kubota M59 & JD310SG