Tractor Sizing Kubota Aste A-175 monroematic auto

/ Kubota Aste A-175 monroematic auto #1  

siaste

Tractor
Kubota Aste A.175
Hi, I bought a small tractor
Auction Kubota A175, has an electronic mechanism called MONROEMATIC AUTO,
I understood only a few functions, which one of you knows tell me exactly how all 5 wheels positioning? I only found explanations in Japanese, I would like explanations in English thanks to those of you who will help me please

/ Kubota Aste A-175 monroematic auto #2  
I can't explain Monroematic Auto, but there is a reference to it in the TBN archives (see the link below), where it seems to be described as an electronic sideways self-levelling system for rear implements. The explanation presented concerning why it was named "Monroematic" is priceless in its own right, and I hope it is also understandable for our TBN members in Europe. Welcome to TBN, and thank you for posing such an interesting question! Looking this up made my evening!

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/31225-todays-quiz-2.html?highlight=Monroematic

/ Kubota Aste A-175 monroematic auto #3  
Great article from the archives, Grandad4 - thanks for posting that! I miss some of the names.
I have to think that if you are terracing on a hillside, say to plant rice, it's a real boost to productivity.