New to me M6060 Updated Pics

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
Here are some updated pics of my New to Me M6060.

My dealership has widednd the rears to 64", added a new Grill Guard and weights, and added my HYD Top Link.

Still waiting for my Landpride 8' Cutter to arrive.... hopefully it will come in next week.

Attachments

• PC180061.jpg
    PC180061.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 431
  • PC180062.jpg
    PC180062.jpg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 372
  • PC180064.jpg
    PC180064.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 367
   / New to me M6060 Updated Pics #2  
Congratulations, that's a very nice tractor.:thumbsup:

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #3  
Nice! Just out of curiosity, why widen the track? Row crop spacing? I assume hills are not an issue in Florida.

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #4  
She's a Beaut!!!!!

Wider spacing will give you a better ride plus stability.

By the pics it looks like your rears are set somewhere near the setting on my M9540. I like my fronts to be running the same width measured from inside of tire to inside of tire as the rears.

What will be the primary uses of your new tractor?? Will enjoy seeing more pics as you start working it. :)

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #5  
Better ride? Can you elaborate?

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #6  
Better ride? Can you elaborate?

If your wheels are 50" apart and one rides up on a curb for example, you will lean further than if your wheels are 64" apart. Same thing with wheelbase. The longer your wheelbase, the more comfortable the tractor, all other things being equal.

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #7  
Looks great, congrats.

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics
Nice! Just out of curiosity, why widen the track? Row crop spacing? I assume hills are not an issue in Florida.

Primarily used to bushog some large property areas we have, and to maintain roads, trails and food plot areas. We actually have alot of hilly areas in the area of Florida we live in. Our county is in the Panhandle, and we are the only county in Florida which borders both Georgia and Alabama.... lots of hills in this county.

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics
She's a Beaut!!!!!

Wider spacing will give you a better ride plus stability.

By the pics it looks like your rears are set somewhere near the setting on my M9540. I like my fronts to be running the same width measured from inside of tire to inside of tire as the rears.

What will be the primary uses of your new tractor?? Will enjoy seeing more pics as you start working it. :)

The rears are set at 64" center to center which is the 3rd widest position, and the fronts are set at 60" center to center which is the widest for the fronts. This tractor will be used primarily for bushogging and maintianing our large property areas.

/ New to me M6060 Updated Pics #10  
If your wheels are 50" apart and one rides up on a curb for example, you will lean further than if your wheels are 64" apart. Same thing with wheelbase. The longer your wheelbase, the more comfortable the tractor, all other things being equal.

Bingo. Some people try to argue that but mathematics don't lie. :)