Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow?

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #1  

nikerret

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25D-1
After the deal falling through in April, I am thinking I'll try again, tomorrow.

The price has actually gone down, from April and there is only $65 difference from cash to finance price.

Originally, I was going to get the BX25D, 12" bucket, 3 PT kit, 60" MMM, 4 LED kit, and the RB1560 rear blade. Price this quote was $18,890 (finance). That's down from $19,240 (finance) in April.

What I'm thinking is I will just get the BX25D, 12" bucket, 3 PT kit, and the RB1560. This way, I'll still get all the rebates and won't be paying for the MMM for 60 months. Then, after tax return, I'll just buy the MMM.

As far as the 4 LED lights, I think I'll wait as I'm not sure what that kit actually comes with (BX7356). I might look at it and decide then.

This would put me at around $16,835 > $280/mo + $17/mo for KTAC insurance=$297 for 60 months.

Other than running it for a thorough test drive to make sure it stops reasonably when the pedals are released, is there anything specific I should look for in a particular example. The salesman told me this piece was received around December 9, so it should be fresh.

Of course, who knows what great deals might be had, during the January 1st promotions...

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #2  
Sounds like a plan. Good thinking on the mmm. You have done your homework so go get it tomorrow. May the force be with you!

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #3  
Tire prices go up in Jan. Buy it tomorrow and take it for a tax deduction in 15.

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #4  
I'd skip the MMM unless this is a more or less dedicated lawn mower, and go with a finish mower instead.

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #5  
I'd skip the MMM unless this is a more or less dedicated lawn mower, and go with a finish mower instead.

I agree and prices or factory incentives or interest charges MAY go up in January. The price is right unless you buy the BX25D-1 I traded to Barlows with 50 hours last month or early this month if he still has it.
I was never satisfied after owning a former stopping BX25 and trading from a B2620 FEL BH directly to the non stopping BX25D-1. Believe I'll like my Gehl 3640e SS Gehl 3640E Skid Loader with front BH better but time will tell.

/ Any reason not to buy a BX25D-1, tomorrow? #6  

I agree. It depends upon the lay of your land, of course, but I just would not be prepared to spend that kind of money on a mower, when I could buy a dedicated mower that works almost as fast. How many objects do you have to scoot around when you are mowing? Also, if you have a very large area to mow, where the 60 inch MMM is going to be necessary, and you were going to spend a significant amount of time mowing, you can always take the backhoe and the front end loader off. They really come off quite quickly, and while I cannot do it as fast as the guys at bxpanded.com, it still is not too bad when you buy one of their dollies to put the backhoe on. You could take both the front and the back off in, say, 10 minutes.