Value of 2004 model L2600DT

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT #1  

Uncle Herm

Tractor
Kubota L3130
One of my friends passed away and his widow wants to sell his L2600DT with 275 hours on it. Can anyone advise what she should ask for it ?

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT #2  
Does it have a loader? Any attachments come with it? I'm assuming the tractor is pretty clean to have those low hours on it?

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT
No fel but does have some attachments like brush cutter, box blade. The tractor is in excellent condition, looks like new.

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT #4  
The most expensive one listed on tractorhouse without a FEL is asking $7500 with unlisted hours and a bad paint job, but I think that's a very optimistic price. Of course, that's just an asking price, not what they will end up selling it for. Interestingly, these tractors without a loader suffer quite a bit in the used market. I think most buyers are looking for a FEL equipped tractor.

Any chance you can buy it? It could use the same implements as your 3130 for the most part, it'll save you time swapping them out, and you'll think of your friend while you're running it. You might be able to find a price that would work for both of you. Maybe offer her $5-6000 plus whatever you can get for selling any attachments you don't need. I think she'll be lucky to get much more than $6000 on the used market, and seeing it go to a friend might be worth something to her.

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT
Thanks for the replies. I talked to my dealer today, he says it's worth about $8,000 but probably can't get that much for it. He also said most want a loader also. I'm not in a position to buy it now due to some other interests. One of her neighbors has expressed interest in it. He seems to be a good guy and would probably take good care of it. Hope that works out for her.

/ Value of 2004 model L2600DT #6  
I traded my 2004 in and got 10k with 290 hours on it. It did have a fel though.