Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000

/ Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000 #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000

I'm almost interested in it. The guy writes "everything works / it has a bucket that is damaged / i believe the tractor is a 2004 / hours are low i only use it to take a bail of hay down for my horses and clean up around the barn and snow all at my house"
I have not seen it but the picture shows a loader.

Looks like an excellent candidate for a grapple, but SWMBO said "no more tractors".

If you need a link PM me, but I got in trouble years ago posting a CL link. Maybe that has changed.

Note - when I bought my 2007 B7610 in 2009 it was advertised as a "Kabota"

/ Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000 #3  
Re: Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000

L2500 was made from 1998-2000. Looks like asking prices at online sites (Fastline, Tractor House, etc.), are generally in the $8-10k range, so a $5k price is almost too good to be true. Possibly one of those "scam" ads or might be something more wrong with the tractor or the deal than just needing a new bucket, if that CL listing teg noted is the one. Red flags noted, appropriate caution indicated.

/ Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000 #4  
Re: Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000

L2500 was made from 1998-2000. Looks like asking prices at online sites (Fastline, Tractor House, etc.), are generally in the $8-10k range, so a $5k price is almost too good to be true. Possibly one of those "scam" ads or might be something more wrong with the tractor or the deal than just needing a new bucket, if that CL listing teg noted is the one. Red flags noted, appropriate caution indicated.

Agreed on caution. I have found that any of the single picture really low price tractors for sale usually get pulled as scams shortly.

/ Potential CL bargain - "KABOTA " L2500 4 WHEEL DRIVE" Northern ,Virginia $5,000

The guy had 2 other CL ads for lawnmower tractors, without the misspellings.
I have not followed up on it due to the potential 30 inches of snow.