Waiting is the hardest part....

/ Waiting is the hardest part.... #1  

13PSD

Tractor
Kubota
Hi everybody! I just bought myself a new BX25 with a 60mmm and a Land Pride RTA1542 Tiller (w slip clutch) today but due to how busy the shop is, I'll have to wait till Monday for delivery. I may not have gotten the best deal but I think I did fair at 21.4K +tax. This was the 60 month same as cash price. Now I just need to find myself a box blade and post hole auger.

Jake

/ Waiting is the hardest part.... #2  
G'day Mate and welcome to TBN from Downunder.

Enjoy the site and congratulations on your new rig.

/ Waiting is the hardest part.... #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor and welcome to TBN.

/ Waiting is the hardest part.... #4  
Just down the road from you so welcome aboard. The Kitsapers keep on tractoring. I would be interested in knowing where you bought your BX, send me a personal and lets discuss. Sounds on the high side price wise.

Ron

/ Waiting is the hardest part.... #5  
I think you will wonder how you got along without it... I sure have enjoyed my BX23 and it has provided excellent service.

I think you also have good dealer coverage in the area too.

On mine I learned the weak spot is the underbelly...so I have been carefull... especially when going cross country through the woods... I know there have been improvements so it might not be as big of an issue with the BX25

/ Waiting is the hardest part....
Thanks guys. It was delivered last night. The 60" deck is perfect for mowing my small fields. Pretty handy using the front bucket to smash the mole mounds before mowing over them.

As for the price, I paid 17K for the tractor and pretty much msrp for the attachments - the Kubota attachment rebate.

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 192