Buying Advice 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used #11  
I was referring to the LA 724 and LA 805.
The same with mine, the old LA463 loader and the Newer LA525 are the same in regards to lift capacity... just measured differently so it "Looks" like it can lift more. BTW, I jacked my psi up to lift plenty more...

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used
Going to pick the L3540 up tomorrow. 100_0585[1].JPG100_0585[1].JPG

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used #13  
A nice tractor indeed. I was in your same shoes but decided to give a few thousand more for a new tractor since there is a nice incentive for cash right now. I looked several months and couldn't find a good used tractor exactly like I wanted with enough price difference to keep me from buying a new one. The newer T4 engines have skyrocketed the prices of used tractors in my town. Regardless of price it is a fine tractor.

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used #14  

Congrat, that is a Great looking Tractor and as Triple R said it has the biggest loader for the Grand L 3540. It would not last very long around here in upstate N.Y. either. The best of luck to you, keep it well maintained and it won't fail you, my L3540 is the last one I plan on buying.
DevilDog

La2674- 1.jpgGrand L.jpg

It's good thing I found this one because I very nearly considered a Kioti CK4010 because it had a lot of features I liked, like a similar loader control, two way hydro pedals, nice seat, high loader lift capacity, $22K price tag, and a few other things. This older L3540 is a much nicer machine though, even though it's an older model. Also was worried about dealer support because we have a good Kubota dealership here and the Kioti dealer is a small outfit with one mobile mechanic servicing 3 towns, etc. and I was worried about parts and support if needed.

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used #16  
Very nice tractor.Looks to be in mint condition and no DPF to be concerned about.I used to have an L3240 which is quite similar and a very capable machine.Hope you enjoy it.

I'll have to post some pictures. Haven't got to run the tractor much since I got it on the 23rd. It's really nice for a used unit. I'd like to get a bolt on cutting edge for the bucket to strengthen and reduce wear on the edge. Glad I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase it. I ended up not getting the tire/wheel/backblade deal but paid less than the asking price with those items.

/ 2010 Kubota L3540 HST used #18  
Real nice! Those Grand L's are solid tractors. Other than the lack of a cab in the winter, you should be very satisfied.