Used Pricing for 2008 L3400

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #1  

esc_in_ks

I have a 2008 L3400 HST 4WD with about 270 hours on it in the Kansas City area. Always garaged and in fantastic condition. It has the original Kubota loader, a Woods PRD 8400, Rhino BX 72 box blade, and a King Kutter 6' rear blade. I'm curious what others think this should sell for. Thanks for any advice, I'll list it over in the classifieds when I've got some kind of idea on price.

Thanks everyone,
--Eric

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #2  
Really depends on your local market. How many other units like yours are for sale vs. is this the only tractor around. Hope it goes high, I would listed it more than you think. What was it new? 18-20K With how much new ones cost... I wouldn't be surprise if you get close to that with the attachments. Totally wild azz guess...

Do you have to sell it? Even if you don't need it now, will you need it later on? The cost of a new one is so high, I would not (or want to) buy a new one today. A friend bought B2630 (or something like that) when he didn't need it... he's loaned out for more hours than he's used it himself. It's paid off and sits around most of the time but he owns it.

Might have to have it listed for awhile to find the right buyer that would appreciate a clean machine. Craig's list is for bargain hunters but you might find the right guy, if you are lucky.

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #3  
I have a L3200 here near Denver. See similar stuff to our machines listed for $16-18k + maybe $2k for the implements.

The tier 4 emissions junk really jacked up the market. Used non-tier 4 stuff commands a pretty hefty premium.

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #4  
If I were to sell our L3400 (HST, rear remotes, SSQA loader, great LED lighting, turfs, very clean-always barn kept, 600 hours, telescoping rear links, AND a 78" HLA 1000 snow plow with hydraulics) I think I would ask at least $18,500. Be sure to check out Tractorhouse and the classifieds here to see what others are asking...

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #5  
I know it's not polite to ask but would love to know how this turns out...

/ Used Pricing for 2008 L3400 #6  
Tractor....$15-16k
Assuming implements were bought new when tractor was new
Finish mower......$1k
Box blade......$600
Rear blade ~$250

So $17-$18k I think would be about the right ballpark