new kubotas

/ new kubotas #1  

bigbull338

Elite Member
Tractor
7040 HDC 1153 fel
i was reading a magazine last nite and kubota is coming out with a bunch of new teir 4 tractors from 18hp to 150hp.plus giving cash back and no interest rates.kid of makes me want to hit the kubota dealer and see if they have any new tractors on the lot.

/ new kubotas #2  
Might be old information -- they already had a pretty significant model refresh in the last couple years for Tier 4 Final (that all went into effect in 2014-2015).

/ new kubotas #3  
I was told by a dealer they will start requiring DEF on next year's models... Not sure if that's true or not.

/ new kubotas #4  
I heard the same a few months back. This last style which would include the L6060 in tier 4

However this next line up will be Tier 4 final

That's what was explained to me. I recall something about DEF but not sure if that was for sure or not.

/ new kubotas #6  
When I heard of the DEF being added, I was quick to make my mind up on ordering a new tractor now.

/ new kubotas #7  
Final tier 4 has def only all machines above 75 hp. Those less then have the dpf filter still. So the M7060 is still available and has the dpf. The 8560 and 9960 models have been replaced by the m5s that have def.

/ new kubotas
well the add that i seen is current with the rebates.with teir 4 im no where near considering another tractor.if i do itll be the 40 series cab 2wd unless i find 4wd worth the money.

/ new kubotas #9  
Final tier 4 has def only all machines above 75 hp. Those less then have the dpf filter still. So the M7060 is still available and has the dpf. The 8560 and 9960 models have been replaced by the m5s that have def.

Currently yes but it will change according to my dealer. By this time next year all the Kubota's 25 hp and greater will have DEF additive for the Tier 4 engines.