Kubota being bought by John Deere

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #1  

Tractors4u

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger
Back at you, April Fools from the John Deere Forum.

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #2  
So will Deere get Kioti in the deal?

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #3  
I heard Kioti is actually facilitating the sale of Kubota to Deere....

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #4  
Well, what I read was that after a diffucult period and a failing partnership with JDeere that Yanamar who makes the majority of smaller JDeere units was being bought by Kubota /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. So, in that case, you JDeere fellers will be driving green colored Kubotas with stupid yeller seats. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif In fact, I also read in a recycling trade magazine that Kubota was feverishly looking for stocks of recycled milk cartons to build the plastic JDeere fenders and hoods from. Seems plastic is in short supply in Japan mostly being a US fetish. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif J

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #5  
Do you think that they will offer air bags as an extra cost option???? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do you think that they will offer air bags as an extra cost option???? )</font>

nah! why should they? we got enough hot air on this site! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif or at least my bride keeps telling me. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Kubota being bought by John Deere #7  
Frank:

Aren't you kinda old for a bride??? I thought a walker was more your speed??? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif